Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:drool:

This is the picture. I think it's beautiful. Edge could be a lot smaller than he is in the picture and I'd still think it's the most beautiful picture. I want to cry thinking about that night. :sad:

34362%3C%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3B7788264ot1lsi

That is a good one...alot of people commented on that one.

arw9797 said:
I LOVE IT!!!! In fact a lot of my pictures from our trips with Jim were taken by him. I think he should go into photography. :yes:
He did get some good ones! I can't wait until U2 Freaks & I comes out!

how does it look as a sig? you can't really tell what it is...but I know what it is :sexywink:

I actually had "I was there 3-28-05" next to it but it looked stupid.

I am madly in love with Streets right now. :heart: I used to not care for it so much. It wasn't that I hated it but I just felt there was other stuff I'd rather listen to. I can't stop listening to it right now :drool: :drool:

:sad: I don't have caller id anymore. I decided that I didn't need to spend $7.00 plus all the fee's making it more like $10.00 a month. It's weird because now I don't know if anyone has called when I was out but then again anyone looking for me would probably try my cell phone next...

:shrug:

I've been popping in meaning to look at the last page but then I rememebr something I wanted to see somewhere else. :reject:

I think it looks good as a sig. I've been meaning to try this one:

3436334323232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32328%3A8697725nu0mrj

I just love the lights and everything. It came out even better as a print!

:drool: I just got totally lost in a Metallica documentary on VH1. I have no idea what it was and I missed the first part of it. I must see the whole thing :drool:

They were such a huge part of my jr high and high school years. :sad:

:ohmy: and there's another Metallica related show on right now....

I'm dying to listen to And Justice For All right now...or do I want to listen to Kill Em All?!?!?!

I definitely can see Metallica blasting in my car tomorrow! :D I can't wait.....

or......do I want to listen to Master of Puppets?!?!!

:scream:

I think I'm going to bring every Metallica CD I have with me in the car this week.

Now if only Iron Maiden would do a documentary.......I swear I'm never ever going to be able to give up the metal that ruled my youth. :tsk: I hear one song and I freak out. :drool:

:sigh: it's been so quiet the last few days. Not a peep from that freak below me. I honestly thought maybe they got another complaint. I even saw their whole apartment lit up last night when I got home and was expecting to be blasted out of my apartment but they didn't make a sound. Well...at midnight they decided to start blasting their lame ass music. :mad: :mad: :mad:

My sister thinks I need to complain every single time I hear something but I don't know how all of this works and I don't want my aparment management to think I'm just complaining to complain.

It's annoying and I want it to stop :mad: :(

i almost posted the :woo: smiley in the "now playing" thread...then i realized we don't have the :woo: smiley here :down:

:woo:

:giggle:

I have to go to bed...a co-worker phoned and begged me to come in and work as she was going to be all alone...so I said yes

It better not be busy as I'm going to be really really tired

Nighty night :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom