Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

In terms of work...NO :sad:

I had a very stressful day but by 4:00 I didn't have much to do so I read all about Pope Benedict XVI. I have no clue why people aren't happy about him being elected. Though it's not my religion I'm not happy simply because men from his country of his age make me uncomfortable. Maybe in 10-20 years when they're all dead I'll be ok with old german men but I'm not now. That's all I'll say....I think you could read between the lines on that one.

Anyways...work sucked ass with what I had to do but at least it's busy again. I can't stand being slow :mad:

I know where you are coming from with the Pope. I havent had a chance to read much on it but did watch a little bit on the news.

My day from hell is going to be tomorrow at work...I am not looking forward to it.

IWasBored said:
HAHAHAHAHA my sister and her friends are so stupid!!!

they have off from school this week, so they drove up to the beach in new hampshire today. i was on the phone with my mom, and she had to go cos she was getting another call. she called back a couple minutes later to tell me that my sister and her BRILLIANT friends are lost in east providence.

:der:

last i checked, rhodey was south of mass. if you drive from new hampshire - north of mass - back to mass, you shouldn't need to drive down to east providence.

they were either trying to take 95 to the pike, or 95 to 495 and then the pike (which is how i would have done it), and they just kept going on 95....

dumbasses. how do you travel that far south and not realize it?
They drove though the ENTIRE state of Massachusetts and didn't think to call for help until they got halfway through Rhode Island??

I've been lost in East Providence before but you can only go so far east until you hit the ocean...and I can usually find my way from there. :D

arw9797 said:

In terms of work...NO :sad:

I had a very stressful day but by 4:00 I didn't have much to do so I read all about Pope Benedict XVI. I have no clue why people aren't happy about him being elected. Though it's not my religion I'm not happy simply because men from his country of his age make me uncomfortable. Maybe in 10-20 years when they're all dead I'll be ok with old german men but I'm not now. That's all I'll say....I think you could read between the lines on that one.

Anyways...work sucked ass with what I had to do but at least it's busy again. I can't stand being slow :mad:
:reject: I didn't even know they elected a new pope until someone at work told me around 6:30. I haven't been paying much attention to any of that. She did say that he was elected to be a "transition pope," since he's 67 years old and they don't think he's going to be the pope for a very long time...

I've been busy at work, too, and is it wrong that I'm counting the minutes until Friday, Lisa's last day? I love her as a person and everything, but I'm kinda glad I won't have to work with her anymore...

Schmeg said:

:reject: I didn't even know they elected a new pope until someone at work told me around 6:30. I haven't been paying much attention to any of that. She did say that he was elected to be a "transition pope," since he's 67 years old and they don't think he's going to be the pope for a very long time...

I've been busy at work, too, and is it wrong that I'm counting the minutes until Friday, Lisa's last day? I love her as a person and everything, but I'm kinda glad I won't have to work with her anymore...

I think I heard he was older than 67...in his 70's maybe.

No it's not bad you are counting the minutes.

I do not want to go to work tomorrow.

Schmeg said:

They drove though the ENTIRE state of Massachusetts and didn't think to call for help until they got halfway through Rhode Island??

:yes: aren't they geniuses???

Kariann said:

I think I heard he was older than 67...in his 70's maybe.

No it's not bad you are counting the minutes.

I do not want to go to work tomorrow.
That would explain the transitional-ness of his papacy! He'll probably hang in there for another 30 years and shock everyone.

Good!

Me either...it's going to be 80!!! :drool:

arw9797 said:
:huh: Well that seems like a sound decision. I guess if she was right about the transitional thing, they weren't kidding.

I have the TV on in my bedroom. Naturally it's on Food Network since that's all I ever watch. Rachel Ray is on: $40 a day! I have no clue where she is or what she's eating. All I know is I hear her voice and I want to smack something. My love hate relationship with her is leaning more towards hate these days. She has one too many shows on FN now. Even Booby Flay isn't as annoying to me as her lately :mad:

:lol: The worst is the 30 Minute Meals when she doesn't breathe for the entire 30 minutes. I have no idea why my dad watches her, other than she comes on before his hero Alton Brown.

and on 30 minute meals she takes the tiniest bite of something and it's an instant :mmmmmmm: following by a crunchy on the outside soft on the inside with a list of spices she tastes all within that tiny little bite :huh:

Bruuuuuuuuuce................:hyper:
Temptation they name is Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce............Thanks again IWB
Reno:ohmy:

arw9797 said:
and on 30 minute meals she takes the tiniest bite of something and it's an instant :mmmmmmm: following by a crunchy on the outside soft on the inside with a list of spices she tastes all within that tiny little bite :huh:
:lol: I think she's better at taking actual bites on 30 Min than when she's not leaving tips for $40 a day!

Okay you know what other place is dangerous? U2torrents.com. Sheesh. It's the same evil iTunes is. My hard drive is going to freaking explode if I don't watch myself!

Way to afraid of the time it would take to to DL torrents on a dial up connection...........:yikes:
Schmeg are you going to the Chicago May 12 U2 show?

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
Way to afraid of the time it would take to to DL torrents on a dial up connection...........:yikes:
Schmeg are you going to the Chicago May 12 U2 show?
My dad has commented on how fast our high speed connection is...my only limitation is my computer! I might have to delete a few of these big huge things I've downloaded recently.

No, just the other three Chicago shows. :wink: No way in hell could I get out of work for that one. You're going to the 7th, right?

yeah the the 7th..........
I was just looking at the Springsteen site.........He plays Chicago on the 11th at the Rosemont and his next concert isn't until the 14th in VA...........Sitting here and wondering if..........................if he and U2 will connect in Chicago........:drool:

:hmm:

bruce will be playing in dublin when u2 are in boston. well, on the boston date that i'm going to anyway.

ticketbastard really needs to tell me when paul mccartney tickets go on sale.

heh, now i'm blindly throwing money at visa...or actually, i'm just draining my bank account since it's not technically a credit card. i don't have a credit card...and that's probably a very good thing. :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom