Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: Pizza.

:huh: There was just a random party in my room...Jim busted his way in to bother me and then my dad was in here too. I get a package in the mail and you'd think it was the first package anyone had ever gotten in the history of postal services.

:sad: I had a really awful day at work today and now the person below me is doing their thing. I can't take it anymore. :angry:

I just spent the last 20 minutes writing a letter to the apartment manager but I don't know if I'm going to actually give it to them. I keep saying I'm going to talk to the rental office person that works a few nights a week and I haven't. The person below me will know who has complained since I have to bang on my floor all the time. I'm too paranoid they'll stalk me now if they get another complaint :sad:

This afternoon was the first time at this job that I've hated it. I've never had that feeling there in the 10 months I've been working there. It was horrid. I can't even talk about what happened because my head will explode. :madspit:

arw9797 said:
:sad: I had a really awful day at work today and now the person below me is doing their thing. I can't take it anymore. :angry:

I just spent the last 20 minutes writing a letter to the apartment manager but I don't know if I'm going to actually give it to them. I keep saying I'm going to talk to the rental office person that works a few nights a week and I haven't. The person below me will know who has complained since I have to bang on my floor all the time. I'm too paranoid they'll stalk me now if they get another complaint :sad:

This afternoon was the first time at this job that I've hated it. I've never had that feeling there in the 10 months I've been working there. It was horrid. I can't even talk about what happened because my head will explode. :madspit:

:hug:

Those people need to stop.

I've had way too many of those days at work lately. :hug:

arw9797 said:

:( i'm sorry, arw. if i lived closer, i'd come over and kick their asses for you.

IWB, did you get lost at the convenience store? Or did I totally miss you signing back on to AIM AND signing off? I probably missed you. :reject:

It suddenly smells kinda cigarette-y in here. :eyebrow:

I should probably try to sleep...

I just sent a question to the Fleet Center to the wrong e-mail address. :dumbass: I think that means I should go to bed.

Schmeg said:
IWB, did you get lost at the convenience store? Or did I totally miss you signing back on to AIM AND signing off? I probably missed you. :reject:

It suddenly smells kinda cigarette-y in here. :eyebrow:

I should probably try to sleep...

:lol:

i'm still here, but you can't see me cos i'm hiding from some wierd kid who keeps imming me.

So, IWB, its your fault I am still up.................
:shame:
What have you to say?

I was heading to bed when the Springsteen thread popped up on the front page. Now I am DL-ing stuff. I have no willpower. I have 6 minutes left on the current DL and then I have to go to bed otherwise your name will be mud, young lady, when I am a crab ass at work....................*oooooo that sounded tooooo much like my mom* :wink:
Devils and Dust:drool:

Last edited:
I'm going to be good and wait til next Tuesday...maybe...:crack:

I REALLY should go to bed...once again, IWB's fault! :tsk:

My day:

- drove around looking for things for the mini fahs: batting helmet and brown pants for school play (which I am going to miss cuz I'm going to see U2 and the mini fahs are disappointed)

- find out at the last minute that I actually signed up to help in the kindergarden class today. Those 5 year olds were wild :huh:

- I come from school with a migraine

- I wake up and realized that almost 4 hours have gone by. Mr fah came home, made dinner and then took the mini fahs to their softball game.

I am now wide awake but willing to put my boots on and come over and help arw with her neighbours :D

fah said:
My day:

- drove around looking for things for the mini fahs: batting helmet and brown pants for school play (which I am going to miss cuz I'm going to see U2 and the mini fahs are disappointed)

- find out at the last minute that I actually signed up to help in the kindergarden class today. Those 5 year olds were wild :huh:

- I come from school with a migraine

- I wake up and realized that almost 4 hours have gone by. Mr fah came home, made dinner and then took the mini fahs to their softball game.

I am now wide awake but willing to put my boots on and come over and help arw with her neighbours :D
:lol: U2 takes priority over the school play! It's only once every four years...there will be more school plays!

Wild 5-year-olds...:crazy: I don't know how kindergarten teachers do it.

And today starts off with:

I have to go back to Walmart because the pants don't fit and I need to find black t shirts :huh:

At least the migraine is gone but I think I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night.

On a more positive note I'm getting my hair cut/coloured this afternoon. :)

I had a lunch meeting to go to today so I couldn't come home for lunch :sad: I have another one on Thursday but at least for that one lunch is provided. :D Olive Garden :drool:

I HATE not coming home for lunch! I've gotten so used to it that it makes for a long ass day :mad:

:hmm: I think I'm going to go shopping. It's too nice out right now for me to stay locked up in my apartment. Especially after the crazy 2 days I've had :crack:

HAHAHAHAHA my sister and her friends are so stupid!!!

they have off from school this week, so they drove up to the beach in new hampshire today. i was on the phone with my mom, and she had to go cos she was getting another call. she called back a couple minutes later to tell me that my sister and her BRILLIANT friends are lost in east providence.

:der:

last i checked, rhodey was south of mass. if you drive from new hampshire - north of mass - back to mass, you shouldn't need to drive down to east providence.

they were either trying to take 95 to the pike, or 95 to 495 and then the pike (which is how i would have done it), and they just kept going on 95....

dumbasses. how do you travel that far south and not realize it?

:yikes: isn't he the matchbox 20 guy? oh no...is this a...solo career????????? :no: say it ain't so!!!!!!! :no:

ortiz just hit a home run :up: 3-1 sox. and haladay just hit millar with a pitch. manny's homerun earlier was sweet. i do believe he hit it out of the park :up:

I went to Target and bought a Mother's Day card and a birthday card for my great aunt....and a candy bar :shifty:

I didn't need anything but I needed to get out. Once I got to the mall I didn't feel like going in. :huh:

Kariann said:

I hope today was better than yesterday was for you!

In terms of work...NO :sad:

I had a very stressful day but by 4:00 I didn't have much to do so I read all about Pope Benedict XVI. I have no clue why people aren't happy about him being elected. Though it's not my religion I'm not happy simply because men from his country of his age make me uncomfortable. Maybe in 10-20 years when they're all dead I'll be ok with old german men but I'm not now. That's all I'll say....I think you could read between the lines on that one.

Anyways...work sucked ass with what I had to do but at least it's busy again. I can't stand being slow :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom