Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I want a snack or not? :hmm: I'll go refill my water and see if anything in the kitchen looks good...

I :heart: Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!

:drool: Mary's Place from Vote for Change Cleveland

I have successfully made it through the midway point in between stop #1 and stop #2 on my Vertigo tour. I've been on a San Diego high for a few weeks but now that's coming to an end and I'm ready for round 2 to begin.

I have to get through the following:
Passover begins next weekend. While I don't care about the holiday, or any other holiday for that matter, my family would murder me if I'm not there. Especially since my parents are having about 20 people on Saturday and Sunday night.

The next weekend is the last week of the month at work, always the highlight of my month :rolleyes: Then it's Gaelic Storm with Amy. Gotta love going to a concert with someone who will be "bored" the whole time. :madspit: Then it's my birthday :sigh: I'll be 31 :grumpy: 31!!!!! :scream: :sad: At least I have a job this year :) First time in 3 years that I'm actually employed on my birthday. I will not speak to anyone in my family that does not get me a gift card to the Apple store so I can buy an iPod. I'll return everything, even if I like it! I always buy gifts for people that is something they have put on a list and specifically said they wanted. I don't always get that in return and it kind of pisses me off. :mad:

Then one more long ass week at work capped off with my 6 month visit to my allergy dr who will give me all sorts of new pills that won't work but at least he tries...and then, FINALLY, I can get on a plane and go to Chicago for U2.

:crazy:

oh good...my freak of a neighbor below me is home for the night. I'm thrilled that I get to listen to their lame ass music now. They've actually been really queit for a few days. I was beginning to worry that something happened to them that they weren't able to blast their lame ass music loud enough so I can enjoy it too....

arw9797 said:
I have successfully made it through the midway point in between stop #1 and stop #2 on my Vertigo tour. I've been on a San Diego high for a few weeks but now that's coming to an end and I'm ready for round 2 to begin.

I have to get through the following:
Passover begins next weekend. While I don't care about the holiday, or any other holiday for that matter, my family would murder me if I'm not there. Especially since my parents are having about 20 people on Saturday and Sunday night.

The next weekend is the last week of the month at work, always the highlight of my month :rolleyes: Then it's Gaelic Storm with Amy. Gotta love going to a concert with someone who will be "bored" the whole time. :madspit: Then it's my birthday :sigh: I'll be 31 :grumpy: 31!!!!! :scream: :sad: At least I have a job this year :) First time in 3 years that I'm actually employed on my birthday. I will not speak to anyone in my family that does not get me a gift card to the Apple store so I can buy an iPod. I'll return everything, even if I like it! I always buy gifts for people that is something they have put on a list and specifically said they wanted. I don't always get that in return and it kind of pisses me off. :mad:

Then one more long ass week at work capped off with my 6 month visit to my allergy dr who will give me all sorts of new pills that won't work but at least he tries...and then, FINALLY, I can get on a plane and go to Chicago for U2.

:crazy:
I have nothing to do this weekend...next weekend we're going to the wedding in NYC and then...Chicago!! The wedding is the only thing I have to look forward to in between and I'm really not terribly excited about it.

arw9797 said:

:shocked: You don't have Bath and Body Works!?!?!?! It's a store owned by the same company that owns Express, The Limited....

I couldn't live without that store :tsk:

Bath & Body

The store looks :hyper:

They don't appear to have any Canadian stores...the closest one to me is in Bellingham, WA.

We don't have Express or The Limited either :|

I slept like crap last night and I don't feel like moving at all. :grumpy: You know when you lay there for 8 hours and your eyes are closed and you're not really conscious but you're perfectly aware time is passing and that other people are getting up and taking showers and stuff?

:sigh: Oh well...gotta get going...

fah said:

The store looks :hyper:

They don't appear to have any Canadian stores...the closest one to me is in Bellingham, WA.

We don't have Express or The Limited either :|

well you must go if you're ever in Bellingham, WA then! It's my favorite store. I can go in there without sneezing! :drool:

You should email Bath and Body Works and demand they put a store in Canada!

Schmeg said:
I slept like crap last night and I don't feel like moving at all. :grumpy: You know when you lay there for 8 hours and your eyes are closed and you're not really conscious but you're perfectly aware time is passing and that other people are getting up and taking showers and stuff?

:sigh: Oh well...gotta get going...

I've known that feeling way to often the last 2 weeks. :sigh:

:hug:

:crack: they are remodelling at work and whatever they did today left a horrible chemical smell that has given me the nastiest headache :mad: Everyone was complaining about it. My eyes were watering from it. :mad: :mad:

Since I've been eating since about this time yesterday, I think I'm just going to keep a good thing going and eat some more. Leftover pizza from our little Random Busy Day Pizza Party at work! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom