Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just returned from swimming lessons with the mini fahs. The youngest one decided that she didn't want to go in today :mad: This never does this sort of crap when her Dad takes her....I can see a loss of tv privledges in her future if she doesn't smarten up.

~end of rant~

I pulled all sorts of stuff like that on my mom, but if she grabbed my face in her hands, looked real mean, and said in a very low voice, "Don't make me tell your father!" I usually smartened up a bit. :shifty:

I have officially run out of room in my room for stuff. :scream: I need to buy the house next door for all my U2 stuff! I definitely should have bought the big 120 cd rack instead of two 40's. Looks like another trip to Target is in my future!

My cd stand (holds 800) is full. I another one that my brother gave me and it's full too and it has about 150 cds and dvds in it. I need to find another one that holds 800 but I can't seem to find one :(

I'm back from the store, all of my veggies and fruit is washed and cut up, and now I'm ready for a nap but I have to be at the parents by 3 :crack:

someone on my floor, and it's probably my sister's pot smoking friend that lives on the other side of the hall, is burning incense :yuck: I have my patio door wide open for fresh air but I'm still getting a headache from it. I'm way too sensitive to fragrances...

arw9797 said:
someone on my floor, and it's probably my sister's pot smoking friend that lives on the other side of the hall, is burning incense :yuck: I have my patio door wide open for fresh air but I'm still getting a headache from it. I'm way too sensitive to fragrances...

:hug:

I am really sensitive to things like that too. I'm ok with people wearing perfume etc but burning candles and incense can give me migraines

fah said:

I am really sensitive to things like that too. I'm ok with people wearing perfume etc but burning candles and incense can give me migraines

I can't even be around perfume. If I use any sort of scented laundry detergents I start to sneeze and get a headache. Most scsented candles, especially when burning, are the death of me.

:yuck:

:wave: Hello
I am being anything but productive today.........
The "M" word was mentioned above...........currently trying to get rid of one of those. It is better than this morning but now it has switched sides.........*looks around for sympathy:wink: *

So they played Bad at a show.........
Want Until The End Of The World back in. Stuck In A Moment Would be nice too:sigh:

arw9797 said:

I can't even be around perfume. If I use any sort of scented laundry detergents I start to sneeze and get a headache. Most scsented candles, especially when burning, are the death of me.

:yuck:

I too use unscented detergent...also any sort of cream that I use has be either fragrance free or really mild. I like to wear Eternity (makes note to wear it around you if we ever meet) but I can't use any of lotions or creams as it makes my skin break out.

Thank God for Clinique, Neutrogena and Dove products :yes:

shari schultz said:
:wave: Hello
I am being anything but productive today.........
The "M" word was mentioned above...........currently trying to get rid of one of those. It is better than this morning but now it has switched sides.........*looks around for sympathy:wink: *

~~passes shari some Advil gel caps for migraines~~

I can use stuff from Bath and Body works as long as it's fruity. Anything floral makes me sneeze. :crack: And Clinique is the only kind of eyeliner I can use or I have issues. :sigh:

arw9797 said:
I can use stuff from Bath and Body works as long as it's fruity. Anything floral makes me sneeze. :crack: And Clinique is the only kind of eyeliner I can use or I have issues. :sigh:

I'm not familiar 'Bath and Body Works'.....is a store or product line.

fah said:

I'm not familiar 'Bath and Body Works'.....is a store or product line.
It's a store full of good stuff- lotion, shower gel, bubble bath, etc. with yummy smells. I burned myself out on the Sun Ripened Raspberry a few years ago; I had EVERYTHING- glycerine soap, shower gel, bubble bath, hair freshen-up spray, body spray...:crack:

I am on the last dvd, this isn't taking as long as I thought! And speaking of which...Shari, check your pm's!! :wink:

Next order of business: pictures!

Schmeg said:

It's a store full of good stuff- lotion, shower gel, bubble bath, etc. with yummy smells. I burned myself out on the Sun Ripened Raspberry a few years ago; I had EVERYTHING- glycerine soap, shower gel, bubble bath, hair freshen-up spray, body spray...:crack:

I am on the last dvd, this isn't taking as long as I thought! And speaking of which...Shari, check your pm's!! :wink:

Next order of business: pictures!
PM's checked:D
:bow:
Check yours:D
Edited for the third time
You made my day:)

Last edited:
I still have Crystal Light spots in my fridge even though I've cleaned it at least twice since the big spill last Sunday night. I still haven't been able to make a new pitcher since then :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom