Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 8 minutes and the San Diego dvd is mine, all mine!!! :hyper:

Great.

I just got an email from a lady that I sold my GA tickets (I had to sell my tickets since my friend couldn't take two days off work) for the Phoenix 2 show... "My daughter and I got into the ellipse!!!! Thanks again for allowing me the oppurtunity to purchase your tickets for the second night in Phx!!!!!"

:banghead:

Queen Bee said:
Great.

I just got an email from a lady that I sold my GA tickets (I had to sell my tickets since my friend couldn't take two days off work) for the Phoenix 2 show... "My daughter and I got into the ellipse!!!! Thanks again for allowing me the oppurtunity to purchase your tickets for the second night in Phx!!!!!"

:hug:

:sad: I'm going to the grocery store now. I'm sure I'll stand in front of the tofu crap for an hour and not buy anything. It's taken almost 17 years for me to even look. I did buy one thing but it might just take another 17 years for me to eat it :sigh: It scares me!

Queen Bee said:
Great.

:shocked:

:hug:

Well, as they say, no good deed goes unpunished!

Plans for the day:
*Burn lotsa dvd's for some cool people :D
*Organize bootleg collection since it's officially out of control (oooooooooooo-wwweeeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooooo...)
*Put as many pictures as I can into albums
*Try to not have to go shopping with my mom...I don't want to be at the store I work at lately, why do I want to go to more on my days off??

It takes a retail person to prefer to clean and organize on days off than go shopping. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom