Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first album is finally finished...it includes Cleveland first trip to the HOF, San Diego, Cleveland 2nd trip to the HOF, Memphis, Los Angeles, Vegas, The Twin Cities, Chicago, Joshua Tree Park/Ontario CA.

Holy shit did I go to a lot of places last year! Minus the Twin Cities of course :sexywink:

My new Snoopy album will start with new year's at my new apartment, Arizona, and San Diego: The Vertigo tour :hyper:.......:D:D:D:D

I still haven't taken in my little disposable. I have a feeling nothing turned out anyways but the ones I took outside of the sign. :mad:

:crack: I have new years and Arizona in my album...now it's just the few hundred pictures I have of San Diego and JT park to put in there and I'm done!!!!! :crazy:

It really hasn't been so bad since I sorted everything last week and it was only the Ontario/JT through San Diego last month. Everything else we in my album already.

I am never ever going to wait 6 months to order pictures again. :tsk:

I have no desire now to finish my picture project. Next up was going to be my U2 bootleg collection which is so out of control. It's cool to have all of that stuff but it's a pain in the ass to keep it all organized. And I have more on the way :hyper:

:dance: I am done!!!!! Took two hours, minus a few breaks. I think having a Zoo TV concert in helped :drool:

Now I have to do my cd's/dvd's :eek:

I think I should go to the store now that it's nice out even though I don't want to :sigh:

arw9797 said:
ok time to do my pictures before I lose interest in this project.....

I need to get more albums to my pictures. I should put that on my list of things I need to get.

I've been going through all of my clothes and things that I no longer wear, have not worn, will not wear and do not need. I was on a roll but stopped since my dad is hanging out in the basement listening to baseball and I hate doing that stuff with people watching. :grumpy:

arw9797 said:

FINALLY!!!!!!!! Now they need to break out Until the End of the World for Chicago along with keeping Gloria in the mix. :drool: :drool: :drool:

If they play Bad I will cry. :sad: :sad: :sad:

New Year's Day in San Diego was just a few tears running down but I think Bad will do it for me for sure.....
I can assure you I will cry if they play it. The instant that guitar starts I'll be a mess. It's happened before, it can only happen again.

Bad + Gloria + Until the End of the World + same setlist = dead Schmeg

Schmeg said:

I can assure you I will cry if they play it. The instant that guitar starts I'll be a mess. It's happened before, it can only happen again.

Bad + Gloria + Until the End of the World + same setlist = dead Schmeg

and dead ARW. I don't think I could handle that! Actually I really hope they don't play Bad in Chicago and save it for Dublin because then we can all hear it together :sad: :hug:

I will be organizing the bootlegs tomorrow...I bought two little metallic racks at Target yesterday that match my big one...I don't think two racks of 40 (hoooooow looooong...) will do it, but it'll be a start!

I also need to put Arizona through San Diego into albums, and organize my closet so the springy clothes are in an better place than the wool sweaters.

:crazy:

I need a week off.

arw9797 said:

and dead ARW. I don't think I could handle that! Actually I really hope they don't play Bad in Chicago and save it for Dublin because then we can all hear it together :sad: :hug:
:yes: As I was typing my post, I was thinking if they do play that set, it'll be the one where I'm sitting alone in the rafters and the drunk people next to me who just happened to end up with tickets will be like, "What's wrong with this crazy lady?" :laugh:

It's a good night!

-I have the WHOLE HOUSE TO MYSELF!!!
(edit because I hit send before I was done)
-The Red Sox are kicking ass and the Yankees got their asses kicked.
-Something else but I forgot what.

Did I mention the WHOLE HOUSE TO MYSELF? :drool: No guitars, no mom coming up to tell me all about Survivor, no dad asking why I didn't eat the Ramen noodles yet...

I love my family but sometimes I need space!

Now I need to find some food, I think.

Last edited:
I bought fake meat last week but I'm scared to eat it. What if it really does taste like meat? Why do they have to make it look like a hamburger? :sigh:

arw9797 said:
I bought fake meat last week but I'm scared to eat it. What if it really does taste like meat? Why do they have to make it look like a hamburger? :sigh:
Fake meat? I've never heard of such a thing! That would scare me, too, and I'm a meat-eater!

Kariann said:

I think Bad was played at one of the Phoenix shows along with Gloria.
:yes: I saw this morning that they played it last night. :drool: That would be nice to see!

I should put my laundry away, too, but I think maybe I'll just eat some cookies instead. :shifty:

:yikes: Jim's away message scares me...
steph: you ruined my neck!!
oh yeah! you know you like it O:) and it's still there, just not as dark as the one i gave you :p
:help:

Schmeg said:

Fake meat? I've never heard of such a thing! That would scare me, too, and I'm a meat-eater!

you've never heard of veggie burgers before? Tofu?

I made it through an hour and 22 minutes of Ray and now I'm on a break. :shortattentionspan:

Oh! Yeah, I've heard of them, but I call them veggie burgers and tofu! ;) And I'm not a fan of either. :yuck:

i've actually only had a veggie burger at the zoo when they ran out of everything else, and tofu in a dining hall, so I guess I haven't had good first experiences...If I tried them in normal food settings, I might think differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom