Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at 0 k/second on the upload so I think I'm going to close that...

Last edited:
goodnight!!

remember, happy dreams of naked fance, bald homeboy, and ortiz hitting grand slams. no dreams of bad pets.

Yes! Go see Oasis! I would go see Oasis in Mansfield in June if they hadn't forgotten to check my social calendar...it's the same night as U2 in Dublin! :tsk:

They played Bad last night! :hyper: :drool: :sad:

I'm way too excited about that.

Schmeg said:
They played Bad last night! :hyper: :drool: :sad:

I'm way too excited about that.

FINALLY!!!!!!!! Now they need to break out Until the End of the World for Chicago along with keeping Gloria in the mix. :drool: :drool: :drool:

If they play Bad I will cry. :sad: :sad: :sad:

New Year's Day in San Diego was just a few tears running down but I think Bad will do it for me for sure.....

It's raining. I told my mom that she better not call me at all this morning and wake me up to go for a walk. So what does she do? Yep she called and said that since it's raining and we can't walk did I want to go to the Mall of America with her :crazy: She must have thought that it was ok to wake me up to go shopping.

She'll be here at 11:00. My Eddie Bauer card might get a good workout today.

it's a good thing I'm going shopping soon otherwise I might just sit here and wait for the Vegas tickets to go on sale.

I better shut my computer off NOW so I don't find some way to not go shopping so I can buy tickets for Vegas....

:crack:

:sigh: Eddie Bauer had nothing, the shoe store that I found a pair of cute black shoes had the wrong size in the box, and Macy's had nothing either. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I did find a super cute photo album...it has SNOOPY on it :drool: :drool:

:hmm: I think I'm going to put in a U2 dvd of some sort and then spend the rest of the day organizing my pictures. I don't feel like going out again in the rain even though I planned on going grocery shopping today. I'm pretty sure I can get by for the next few days without going. :yuck: I swear going to the grocery store has become the most hated thing in my life. I can't stand it :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D

34368%3A%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323832626859ot1lsi

I really wanted to stick my travel theme but who can pass up Snoopy?!?!?

He's SO cute.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom