Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
yes i know there's no u2 in the title.

i'm reminding you guys that i don't want any more snow.

;)

:laugh: My mom just called to tell me what I got in the mail today since the damn post office still can't figure out where I live....

She said I got something from U2.com!!!!!! I told her it was my membership card and she laughed and said that the three of us are nuts! I DID NOT tell her I paid $40.00 for that damn membership! :mad:

the three of you ARE nuts :wink:

you know i'm just jealous i can't be going nuts and flying all over the damn country with you.

arw9797 said:
:laugh: My mom just called to tell me what I got in the mail today since the damn post office still can't figure out where I live....

She said I got something from U2.com!!!!!! I told her it was my membership card and she laughed and said that the three of us are nuts! I DID NOT tell her I paid $40.00 for that damn membership! :mad:
I told my mom I did. :reject: I didn't, however, mention the second one...

i didn't mention it. she doesn't know i got tickets yet, and when she does she's not fiding out how much i spent.

of course she will eventually, since it's got the price printed on the page (i did the print-out kind where they email you a pdf). :der:

I can't get warm tonight. I am making quite the fashion statement. Sweatpants, sweatshirt, fuzzy grey socks, and two throws. I am still chilled:mad:

So check out this weird, random, and totally useless information:

A year ago today I got laid off from my job....yesterday I got tickets to the concert of my dreams.

A year ago on March 30 was my last day at that crappy job that laid me off.....March 28th this year will be the concert of my dreams.

So basically last year from the end of Janurary until the end of March just crawled for me not knowing my fate at work since they never gave us an end date until a few weeks before our last day. Plus every year starting in 2001 I lost a job due to no fault of my own....well except one but the day I got let go I was going to quit anyways....

If someone would have told me a year ago that instead of getting laid off this January I'd be planning all sorts of crazy trips to see U2 I would not have believed them. :tsk: I feel like crying :sad:

What a difference a year makes. This winter is still going to go by super slow but at least I won't have to look for a damn job like I always have this time of year! :mad: Instead I'm going to get a bonus and a raise. Two things I've never gotten before because I haven't been around long enough to get either! :mad:

Kariann said:

Different than the noise that Schmeg and I stuck our ears up to see if we could tell what it was?

yes...it's a little louder and it actually sounds like water is dripping but I've been all over the damn thing and I don't see anything.

16°F
Feels Like
0°F

bullshit. it feels colder than that.

i hate wind :mad:

Schmeg said:

:lol: I hadn't seen that one!

No dancing!! With or without Bono!!

and those top 5 best songs to dance to shall go un-named.

:mad:

i'm going to sleep.

i have to catch a bus at 8am. i still haven't done my homework for russian. i'm planning on doing that (it's reading) on the bus and between classes tomorrow. that will give me about 3-4 hours to spend reading, which should be more than enough.

:wave:

I have to find homes for tons of new baby clothes. And the stuff we've had on sale since November. :huh: I should go, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom