Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to clean my entire apartment.....starting now! Then I'm going to the best Irish pub in all of Minnesota for a refrishing pint or two of Guinness :drool: And stuffed olives :drool:

Bye :wave:

Oh and I'd like to publicly thank Kariann and Schmeg for getting tickets for me today and not giving up like I did since Ticketmaster doesn't like me. I'm now going to 4 U2 shows :faint: And hopefully on Monday I can say I'm going to 5 U2 shows. :heart:

So....

I'm going to the Tsunami Benefit concert tonight:
Sarah Mclachlan
Barenaked Ladies
Avril Lavigne
Chantal Kreviazuk/Raine Maida
Delirium
Sum 41

It starts at 7pm and it going to be televised.

I've barely done anything and here I am again...plus I've been emailing back and forth with Kariann so it's not like staying away from Interference really made a difference. I did dust the whole living room, clean up my computer desk, and my counter in the kitchen with all of my bills. Now I have to empty and load the dishwasher, clean the counters, floor, bathroom, and hang up all of my clothes that are in a big mound on the floor :crack:

arw9797 said:
Oh and I'd like to publicly thank Kariann and Schmeg for getting tickets for me today and not giving up like I did since Ticketmaster doesn't like me. I'm now going to 4 U2 shows :faint: And hopefully on Monday I can say I'm going to 5 U2 shows. :heart: [/B]

I do have to say that I had an excellent role model for my newly aquired persistence! :D

4 shows is more than I even really imagined and it's with you guys!!!!

Something told me to leave work early today even though I kind of hated to ask...but it was worth it and I got home just in time!

I also doubled my goals this week again thinking that since I took off Tues and left today that it would look better.

I'm STARVING!!!!!!!!

:hmm: Do I really want to get dressed, put make up on, fix my hair and go to the store or do I want to eat yet another PB&J sandwich :hmm:

Kariann said:
Something told me to leave work early today even though I kind of hated to ask...but it was worth it and I got home just in time!

I also doubled my goals this week again thinking that since I took off Tues and left today that it would look better.

Whether I have the time or not to help out I've been asking the other member of my team the last few days if I can help them just so my supervisor see's that I'm trying to do as much as possible.

too bad i have to work tonight.

i just got a message from punk rock dj buddy saying we were invited to judge a battle of the bands tonight.

well it's Easy Mac with some veggies on the side. I figured I already killed my low carb today since I'm going out to dinner tonight so what the hell....

Plus I had Easy Mac just about every day for lunch this week and I still lost weight :huh:

I'm amazed at how much crap I've easily cut out of my diet and don't miss it at all. I'm also amazed at how much crap I've been able to keep in my diet and still lose weight :)

The jeans I bought a month ago are too big on me. :drool:

arw9797 said:
I'm amazed at how much crap I've easily cut out of my diet and don't miss it at all. I'm also amazed at how much crap I've been able to keep in my diet and still lose weight :)

The jeans I bought a month ago are too big on me. :drool:

I've found that since I've been going Curves I can eat more but still lose but I have to be careful with things like Chinese food.

Pants that are too big :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom