Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer not to skate again tonight...but at least I have second lesson and I don't have to leave for work til after 2 tomorrow. :yawn:

I'm going to a tea on Saturday. The invitation says "gloves and hats" are optional :huh:

What does one wear to a tea anyways? I'm not dressing up either :mad:

arw9797 said:
I'm going to a tea on Saturday. The invitation says "gloves and hats" are optional :huh:

What does one wear to a tea anyways? I'm not dressing up either :mad:
:yikes: Gloves and hats?? What's this for?

Do I get a new status for this? :hmm:

*waits for flood control...likes how post no longer gets eaten by flood control*

Edit: Was I an FOB before or All Access? I can't keep up with this anymore.

My mom's cousin just bought a house in St. Paul. She collects tea pots and whatever the hell else that goes with it. My great grandma had a lot of stuff and somehow she ended up with a big portion of it so she wants to have a tea to use it and show off her entire collection.

She's moved around and travelled a lot so this is her first home and I think she's got to be at least 45. We always have lots of family parties and she's never been able to host anything since she's had an apartment or hasn't lived here. Now that she has a house she wants everyone to come for a tea. She only invited the women in the family, but that's 3/4 of us anyways! Thankfully she did because otherwise my creepy cousin would be there. He's a weirdo!

Schmeg said:

Do I get a new status for this? :hmm:

*waits for flood control...likes how post no longer gets eaten by flood control*

Edit: Was I an FOB before or All Access? I can't keep up with this anymore.

You just because a FOB! Congrats!!!

:hyper: I just got an email saying my $100 reward from Rent.com is on the way!!! It's about time too! :mad: I've already been here for 2 months! I can use the gift card anywhere so that means it's going in my iPod fund :D

:| I have $50 for Best Buy already so I just need $200 and an additional $100 for the complete U2...but I'll get there! :(

arw9797 said:
My mom's cousin just bought a house in St. Paul. She collects tea pots and whatever the hell else that goes with it. My great grandma had a lot of stuff and somehow she ended up with a big portion of it so she wants to have a tea to use it and show off her entire collection.

She's moved around and travelled a lot so this is her first home and I think she's got to be at least 45. We always have lots of family parties and she's never been able to host anything since she's had an apartment or hasn't lived here. Now that she has a house she wants everyone to come for a tea. She only invited the women in the family, but that's 3/4 of us anyways! Thankfully she did because otherwise my creepy cousin would be there. He's a weirdo!
That's cool! Are you going to wear a hat and gloves? :wink:

:D Yay! I'm an FOB!! Maybe I'll go start a thread about it! :hyper: :|

arw9797 said:
:hyper: I just got an email saying my $100 reward from Rent.com is on the way!!! It's about time too! :mad: I've already been here for 2 months! I can use the gift card anywhere so that means it's going in my iPod fund :D

:| I have $50 for Best Buy already so I just need $200 and an additional $100 for the complete U2...but I'll get there! :(
My aunts and uncles gave me cash or American Express gift cards and that was how I paid for most of mine. It was a good investment, though; my converter is coming to AZ with us next week and we can listen to my entire music collection in the car if we want!

"Is that your music in DAYS? 7.4 DAYS of music?? Wow!"
~The [Impressed but Slightly Freaked Out] Jim

I should get ready to go. I can be fashionably late; I think someone else is first tonight...just as I'm not on the scary Open Combined second half of the session I'm happy!! It's no fun trying to make your dance pattern while people are landing jumps and doing flying camels in your path! :yikes:

My parents and brother will give me more BB gift cards for my birthday so between all of it I shouldn't have to buy too much other than the complete U2. Not bad. I want it for Ireland. I'm going to need something small to take with and not my CD player and a case full of CD's. :tsk:

I don't know if you're allowed to use them on the plane...I got yelled at by a flight attendant for using my cd player and I know someone who got yelled at for using a dvd player on a flight to Italy. :shifty:

Kariann said:
:wave: Just wanted to say Hi....gonna take a shower....have had a crappy evening and am going to decide if I want to crawl in bed early and try to forget it all.
:hug: :( I'm sorry you had a crappy evening! Sometimes curled up in bed is the best place to be.

Schmeg said:
I don't know if you're allowed to use them on the plane...I got yelled at by a flight attendant for using my cd player and I know someone who got yelled at for using a dvd player on a flight to Italy. :shifty:

:eyebrow:

why?

i'd tell them to shove it :mad: no one seperates me and my cd player. NO ONE.

IWasBored said:

:eyebrow:

why?

i'd tell them to shove it :mad: no one seperates me and my cd player. NO ONE.
:laugh: I think it has something to do with navigation and not flying into the ocean and stuff. I was just upset because I had just managed to doze off and suddenly this lady all in green was shouting at me in an Irish accent. Those were my wild days when I would get in at 4 and go to bed at 5...I don't recommend that the day before an all-night flight to a time zone 6 hours ahead of the one you're used to.

Schmeg said:

:laugh: I think it has something to do with navigation and not flying into the ocean and stuff. I was just upset because I had just managed to doze off and suddenly this lady all in green was shouting at me in an Irish accent. Those were my wild days when I would get in at 4 and go to bed at 5...I don't recommend that the day before an all-night flight to a time zone 6 hours ahead of the one you're used to.
plane in ocean and stuff=bad!
At least you had that charming irish accent to listen to:shifty:

:yikes:

plane in the ocean....ok, that would seperate me from my cd player.

:yikes:

:| My allergist gave me a ton of different pills to try instead of Allegra since I don't think that works all that great for me anymore. I tried one kind and it did not help so I went back to Allegra. I just ran out of Allegra over the weekend and instead of getting more I decided to try something else. I have to take a pill all this week since I get a shot on Monday. So I tried Zyrtec. I've been exhausted all week. Yesterday and today I felt like I could barely keep my eyes open at work. I went to bed super early last night and I just woke up from an hour and half nap.

I just looked up some info on Zyrtec. Drowsiness and fatigue are a common side effect according to Zyrtec's website :mad: :mad: :mad: No wonder I've been so damn tired this week. I wish my dr would have told me that first! I never would have taken it.

I guess it's back to Allegra for me...

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't want it to be my fault if anything went haywire navigationally...They have good entertainment, though; Frasier episodes, what to do in Ireland, etc.

Zyrtec takes some getting used to.

frasier was a funny show.

i'm watching southpark. didn't i learn my lesson after that fucked up christmas one?? :yikes:

it's the one where cartman does the special olympics.

hahaha, i had to come back in here to check what i was watching.

long ass commercials + shitty memory = forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom