Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

....because they can :wink:

I don't know but I think it has something to do with the fact that they can see themselves closeup - tongues and nostrils :ohmy:

One of the walls in my dining room is mirrored. One look at it and you can tell how tall the mini fahs are :laugh:
:laugh: :cute:

fah said:
~does the wave for Queen Bee~

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*wave*

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lots of celebrating in Randoom lately! :hyper:

i went home to do laundry, and in the huge pile of junk mail sitting on my desk was the u2 keychain.

it's so lame :lol:

arw9797 said:
:yawn: I need to rest. I'm still tired from yesterday :huh:

:| I fell asleep shortly after this post at 8:30 last night, woke up at 1:30, got ready for bed and slept until just now. With all that sleep I'm still going to be late for work! :mad:

:scream: You'd expect my computer would run FASTER after I defragmented the hard drive, wouldn't you? It's slowed down to worse than dial-up...and it's not just the blue crack that's slow! :sad:

Okay now that I've gotten that out it's running like normal again.

Now...why is it so much to fly to San Diego next month??

I should get off my ass. :| I have a whole room here I should clean. But I think I'd rather sleep...

I think I know how to fix my journal (since no one else wants to) but it means deleting Snapfish albums and I don't know how I feel about that. Especially if it doesn't work.

Schmeg said:
Okay now that I've gotten that out it's running like normal again.

Now...why is it so much to fly to San Diego next month??

I know...I'm not too happy about what I paid for my flight. It's $80 more than what I paid each time I went to CA last year. But on the other hand it went down $200 from what it was a month ago :| There's not a chance in hell I would have paid $450 to go to CA....not even for U2! :shifty:

Schmeg said:
:scream: You'd expect my computer would run FASTER after I defragmented the hard drive, wouldn't you? It's slowed down to worse than dial-up...and it's not just the blue crack that's slow! :sad:

:yikes:

My car is fixed, washed, and has a full tank of gas. :heart: Dad. He called and asked if I wanted him to fill up the tank for me! :laugh: :der: Why would I turn down a free tank of gas?!?!?!

I just bought my boss a birthday gift for tomorrow...I filled up a gift bag full of gum! She takes my gum all the time. Today I told her I had one piece left and she took it :|

fah said:
Bono for a second is better than no Bono at all :D
It was hilarious, too...Sharon Stone was going on about giving money for something and he was looking around like he was trying to find someone he knew...

Re: internet slowness: Apparently the cable compnay is upgrading stuff. Nice job...:eyebrow:

I was going to get my car washed today but it's going to rain tomorrow, so I just pulled up to the squeegie-bucket-thingie at the gas station adnwashed all the windows and my rearview mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom