Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: That sucks!!

I'm starting to accumulate CD's everywhere again...

:drool: pizza

:yawn: long day at work...but sleepiness is good tonight.

Last edited:
:hmm: My journal soundtrack makes an interesting playlist...I wish I could view entires BEFORE the ones I started bookmarking but I think I was able to remember a lot of them. The random ones are what I really want to find!

:huh: Why is the server too busy all of a sudden??

Edit: never mind, that seems to be over...scared me...

:sigh: I just had an I miss my house moment :mad: That hasn't happened in a while. I thought I was over that. I was there tonight too and I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there and come back here. :sad: Now I want to go back.

Kariann said:

I dont know but we really do need someone to come up with some kind of tranformer thing or something where we can do that!

then we'd be able to IM food!

watching tv via AIM is funny enough, being able to have a full-fledged party would be awesome :laugh:

:|

I just spent the last 20 minutes outside freezing my ass off. Some idiot burned their food and the alarms went off. I live next to the damn police department and it took 10 minutes for someone to casually show up. Right now there's 3 fire trucks outside. It's on the 2nd floor and I'm on the 4th floor so I didn't smell anything until I got down to that floor. It just smelled like burnt toast! I'm kind of freaked out to be in here now while there's still 3 fire trucks and a cop car outside with all their lights on but I don't think they'd let us back in if there was a fire. Everyone kept questioning who was the ass that burnt their food at 11:30 at night but no one admitted it.

:mad: Now I'll never sleep and tomorrow is the last day of the month so work is going to be horrible! :mad:

Ok all of the fire trucks are gone now but of course my neighbors think that because everyone is up they can scream and yell and blast they stupid music :madspit:

Jim's away message is Running to Stand Still...that's got to be a good sign...

:huh: I can't believe I got up at 4 am to get U2 tickets!! This is going to be a good story in 25 years.

:crazy: I have no idea what we talked about at 5 AM but I do know I spoke to you. :huh:

I'm way too tired to process this. Once I get through the last day of the month crap I'm going to :faint: and do a :hyper: :dance: Right now I just want to get to work so I can get a can of pop with caffienne in it so I don't pass out at my desk.

I guess this is good practice for me for SD when my plane lands at midnight and I have to be to work at 8AM.

:yawn:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I have no idea what we talked about at 5 AM but I do know I spoke to you. :huh:

I'm way too tired to process this. Once I get through the last day of the month crap I'm going to :faint: and do a :hyper: :dance: Right now I just want to get to work so I can get a can of pop with caffienne in it so I don't pass out at my desk.

I guess this is good practice for me for SD when my plane lands at midnight and I have to be to work at 8AM.

:yawn:

You talked to Meg. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom