Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:der: It's 1:30 and I guess I dont' have anything better to do with my time....

I just checked out the Liffey's homepage :drool:

Banger's and Mash :barf:

bangersandmash.bmp

This looks better than Amy's dinner tonight. Her's wasn't as fancy but it still looked disgusting :yuck:

arw9797 said:
oh...well....

Welcome to Randooooooooom! :wave:

We don't do much here. I normally spend my time here complaining about nothing too exciting. :|

How does a newbie venture into Randoooom anyways? I've been here so damn long I dont' even know how I ended up in this thread. :huh:

i have no idea how i ended up in randoom

*also observing moment of silence for old randooooom*

:lmao: i can't believe i forgot about fugly!!!!!!! the wallpaper!! :yuck::barf::no:

arw9797 said:

bangersandmash.bmp

This looks better than Amy's dinner tonight. Her's wasn't as fancy but it still looked disgusting :yuck:

saussage seriously scares me.

:p try saying that 5 times fast.

it does, though.

fah said:
:wave:

The concert was soooooooooooo great

I am this close to dancing in this thread but I wont because I really like you randoooooooooooomers

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:up::up::up:

Oh where should I start....

This is the readers digest version (more to follow in my journal)

The concert started promptly at 7pm with Sarah Mclachlan coming out and singing the first song with Delirium. They then played the rest of their set which was pretty good :up:

Next up was Chantal and Raine. Again they were good but their version of Bridge Over Troubled Water was less than good.

And them Sum 41 took the stage. I enjoyed them :reject: They were loud, funny and had a bunch of fun.

Robin Williams made a surprise appearance :lmao: and introduced the Barenaked Ladies who were soooooooooo great :up: :up:

Avril Lavigne came on next and it looks like she got a curling iron for Christmas.

And finally, Sarah Mclachlan came back and she was great too :up: :up:

At the end everyone came back on stage for a finale of We Shall Be Released :up: :up:

Concert ended at 11 pm.

:up: i'm glad sum 41 were fun. i would have been worried they'd suck like simpla plan. i still have nightmares about them.

seriously, BNL were my first real concert, and they're still probably my favorite band to see live.

:up: awesome.

arw9797 said:

bangersandmash.bmp

I'm a carnivore but seriously...:barf:. I think I'd only manage the mash part of it...hold the bangers, please.

IWasBored said:
:up: very nice sig :yes:

my mom loves that song. it is a good song.
My mom also loves that song! The one song our moms have in common!! Besides "That one U2 sings on what's that album, the one with the tree..."

:eyebrow: That was the only one it would play on mine.

Do you want another copy? :D

*updates ipod before it all disappears again*

Am I hungry or now? I haven't been hungry all week. :shifty:

Time for the daily e-bay check! Let's see how many arms and legs a Boston GA ticket costs today!! :hyper:

:|

:lol: I love how the euphemism for "up in the rafters" is "FuLl ViEw Of ThE sTaGe!!!111!!"

Sure, I'll take a full view of the stage for $560!!! Sign me up!!!!

:madspit:

Schmeg said:
:lol: I love how the euphemism for "up in the rafters" is "FuLl ViEw Of ThE sTaGe!!!111!!"

Sure, I'll take a full view of the stage for $560!!! Sign me up!!!!

:madspit:

:lol: stupid euphemisms. that's hilarious, though.

i've got a couple of those "full view of stage" tix that i'm going to hold onto for dear life.

i've got one...i'll see if i can IM you it

where do i put solid objects that i want to send via the internet?

There has been little caffeine intake today and I am PRAYING I'll fall asleep right away. I'm not at all nervous!

Actually I'm not as nervous as I was yesterday.

I don't have a staple remover but I'd love to invent something that transfers solid objects over the internet...I'd be rich! :love:

:hmm: Maybe I'm hungry. I'm gonan go see if anything looks appealing. We might still have pizza...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom