Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the raise arw :up:

How long until Vegas? :D

thanks!

We leave Friday night and come back sometime on Sunday. I'm not too excited about driving over Hoover Dam in the dark though. My sister is always so much fun when driving on mountains and big bridges. Her sound effects and sudden movements always make me nervous. :angry:

Because! Now you can send flowers and eggs that hatch candy and take surveys and quizzes and have flair boards and see pictures and stuff!

And it's something to kill time on break at work.

we alrighty then...........

This place is enough for me. I tried Live Journal and dropped the account and then I tried My Space and dropped that account.

Could someone let me know when this whole Packer vs Favre thing is over..............it is breaking my heart and making me crazy :sigh:

I have a few errands to run today but I really don't feel like doing anything other than lounging on the couch. The sickie needs stuff at the store so I'll have to go out eventually. Plus I should really mail back my movie to netflix so I can get a new one. :angry: I wonder if I'm getting sick too because all I want to do is sleep. I'm usually running all over the place when I have a day off.

The way they are doing introductions for the All Star game is so :cool:

Yes.

Although does New York have to ruin it by booing EVERY SINGLE RED SOX PLAYER???? The Yankees are making up half the team, too; I don't see what their problem is.

Other than pure, old fashioned jealousy. You take your Johnny Damon...we'll take our two World Series rings in the last four years and the fact that though our shortstop sucks, he wasn't just voted the most over-rated player in baseball or something. :gloat:

my sister is being quite the pill today. :mad: In the last few hours I went to the store for her, emptied the dishwasher, filled up the dishwasher, then emptied the dishwasher yet again, took out all of the garbage around the house, emptied and filled Lily's litter box :barf:, swept the front stoop, swept the kitchen floor, swifered the kitchen floor, wet swifered the kitchen floor, watered the plants in the back, and cleaned the kitchen garbage and recylce cans because they were super icky, and cleaned up the coffee table in the living room. I came back in from cleaning the cans and watering the plants and she had the nerve to ask why I didn't water the plants in the front. :angry: I'm surprised she didn't asky why I didn't vacuum yet. :mad:

I was scheduled off tomorrow, thanks to the state audtor I am now working.
We passed and our home store was 100% correct but the store itself had 2 errors and therefore miss state auditor is joining us again tomorrow. I work 6:30 ish till 1 ish.................extra hours :drool:
I was also informed that I get to go to a Trim meeting :grumpy: at noon. No playing the denial game anymore.

my sister is being quite the pill today. :mad: In the last few hours I went to the store for her, emptied the dishwasher, filled up the dishwasher, then emptied the dishwasher yet again, took out all of the garbage around the house, emptied and filled Lily's litter box :barf:, swept the front stoop, swept the kitchen floor, swifered the kitchen floor, wet swifered the kitchen floor, watered the plants in the back, and cleaned the kitchen garbage and recylce cans because they were super icky, and cleaned up the coffee table in the living room. I came back in from cleaning the cans and watering the plants and she had the nerve to ask why I didn't water the plants in the front. :angry: I'm surprised she didn't asky why I didn't vacuum yet. :mad:
Her personal slave for a day.............somewhere down the road, when you are ill it gives you the right to be a pill :shifty:

I do both............about 50 -50.
I will say that when I was stuck in bed with the broken leg up, I whined. A LOT.
The cell phone came in handy :evil: Mom was a saint thru all of it.

I say spike her medicine (I've only read this page though) :shifty:
Or just give her some of that cough syrup type stuff that usually wipes you out :up:

I prefer to die alone, myself. I was really sick one day in March and I had three requests before the roomie left me for work:
1 can chicken soup
1 bottle ginger ale
Please call and make sure I am still alive in a few hours

Back to baseball...
I love Big Papi in commercials. He's so cute. I just want to hug him and drink lots of Vitamin Water.:heart:

The Favre Follies part 2 begin soon.
I really don't want to dislike him ..............he is not making it easy though. I just think he went at this whole thing very poorly :(
*remembers the good times*
my green and gold heart is breaking thru all this

The Favre Follies part 2 begin soon.
I really don't want to dislike him ..............he is not making it easy though. I just think he went at this whole thing very poorly :(
*remembers the good times*
my green and gold heart is breaking thru all this

it's all very shocking. I thought he would retire and quietly disappear for a few years only to return as a coach or an announcer. But probably a coach. I can't believe he's made such a big deal about this.

I was scheduled off tomorrow, thanks to the state audtor I am now working.
We passed and our home store was 100% correct but the store itself had 2 errors and therefore miss state auditor is joining us again tomorrow. I work 6:30 ish till 1 ish.................extra hours :drool:
I was also informed that I get to go to a Trim meeting :grumpy: at noon. No playing the denial game anymore.

that sucks but at least you get extra hours. I was only scheduled 28 hours on our last schedule but I ended up with 34 :love:

Would you compete for quarterback?
B- Why?

WTF? Because you said you retired. Not once, not twice, but seemingly three times!

Frank Winters (center) is being inducted into the GB Hall of Fame this weekend. He, Chumura (who is another story :yuck: ), and Favre were the 3 amigos. Winters chose Favre to induct him. Brett better suck it up and fly in and do it. Frankie "bag of doughnuts" deserves it.

Since I will be going out of town on Thursday (family reunion in Virginia and won't be back until July 26), I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Kelly a wonderful trip to Ireland. "Traveling with The Mouse" should take very good care of you. Looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing pictures. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom