Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Art Institute program= :barf:

I actually just woke up.....about 2 hours later than planned. I'm still really tired but I have to get moving. I have a hair appointment in less than an hour. Then I'm going to see my cousin and her new baby, then I have another salon appt to get my eyebrows ripped off, then happy hour with all of my former coworkers, then home to do nothing. :drool:

speaking of baking.....I received my diploma in the mail. Actually we get one from our school and one from France. They're beautiful. I really want to get them framed but I know they won't be done in time before I leave. I'm not sure I want to take them with me back to AZ. Probably not. I have my other college degree on the wall right next to me so I think they'll look nice right by it. :der: Maybe I'll do that in August when I'm home for a full week.

It must be because you all walk around with foam cheese on your head.

I don't wear cheese (although I enjoy it whenever possible) and I never heard it called a drinking fountain until I moved to Indiana (or if I had, I'd say, "Oh, you mean a bubbler".)! It's a bubbler! The water bubbles out of it!

:sexywink:

Chex mix bold and party blend should have their ingredients list changed to says "massive amounts of garlic" as their 1st ingredient :yikes: Good thing I left my mouthwash in Phoenix :|

ya know, I didn't even get a slight tan from Mondays zoo adventure.

Massive amounts of garlic :yikes:

Off today.

my mom called in sick today so we can go shopping :cute:

I LOVE my bed! I thought there was something wrong with me the last few months because I can't seem to sleep for more than 2 or 3 hours without waking up. I never feel like I get a full night of sleep anymore. I know part of it is I have cute little Lily roaming around my room but even on nights that she's not in there I don't sleep well. I slept at least 8 hours straight both nights here so far. I wish I could take my bed with me instead of sleeping on a rotten pull out bed. I have 2 mattress pads on top of the mattress and I can still feel the bar in the middle of the bed. :hmm: Maybe I'll get a 3rd mattress pad when I get back.

of course it's raining today. :grumpy: I was too busy yesterday to make it to either lake so I was going to try to hit at least 1 today. Guess not :sad:

^ Have fun!

I have spent the morning raking the flowers/branches of trimmed trees and going to the dump :happy:
Really not that awful...............didn't get accosted by any bees so :up:

Sounds like it could be a loud morning here.
Was gonna go check out a few torrents but I think I will just shut the computer down to be safe.

Jim Cantore is getting just tooooo excited tonight :crack:

I bought Def Leppard's new cd. I didn't even know they had a new one out. I was just on their website about a month looking to see if they were on tour and playing in the southwest area, they're on tour but aren't playing there :(, and I didn't even notice in the news section anything about an album. :der: So far so good. This is a band that was once my "U2" so they've been played on heavy rotation on my speakers and I can honestly say that I've hated with a passion a lot of their stuff in recent years. So it's nice to finally hear to something good coming out of them.

SHARI........

we're going to Irish fest together on Sunday! :yes:

My friend is pulling at the tug of war competition on Sunday so I talked a few of my friends to drive to Milwaukee for a quick Sun/Mon trip as I will be in town that whole week for a wedding the Sat before. :D

We'll have to meet up!!!!!!!!! :love:

Can you do me a favor and research the area so I could find a few hotels to stay at? Anything from Paris H's family would be fantastic so I could get my discount :flirt: (Embassy Suite, Doubletree.....).

ok so I finished the cd. It turned out to be ok. Not quite as good as I thought at the beginning but it's definitely way better than anything they've done in over 10 years. It'll be something I listen to a lot in the car. I'm glad I bought but I'm really mad at myself for buying the cd and not just downloading it on iTunes for a little cheaper and then buring a copy. Ah well.....

:huh: how the hell did it get to be 1:30 already :der:

:yikes: I have no clue what I've done in the last few hours but I haven't moved from this spot. I don't get how I can be totally satisfied with being online for an hour or less while at my sister's but when I'm here I can stay online for hours and hours and have no clue what I've looked at. It has nothing to do with work either because I used to do this all the time last year with work and school in one day. :coocoo:

SHARI........

we're going to Irish fest together on Sunday! :yes:

My friend is pulling at the tug of war competition on Sunday so I talked a few of my friends to drive to Milwaukee for a quick Sun/Mon trip as I will be in town that whole week for a wedding the Sat before. :D

We'll have to meet up!!!!!!!!! :love:

Can you do me a favor and research the area so I could find a few hotels to stay at? Anything from Paris H's family would be fantastic so I could get my discount :flirt: (Embassy Suite, Doubletree.....).

:up:
You are going to love it...............once you get past the Miller Beer sponsorship :wink:
PM sent

I think I have figured out where my ambition went.
Denial is not working anymore.

I would like to thank my father for sharing his cold.......................Can it be Sunday now? I am off on Sunday *whimper*
Cold medication is not (NOT) supposed to be used in May, June, July, August or September yet it will prolly be my dessert with my lunch

Last edited:
Summer colds suck :(

I hope you feel better for Irishfest :hug:

Have fun there guys :)

Irishfest isn't until August :flirt: I'll be home yet again but this time for a wedding. I just wish all of my flights the last few months were with the same airline so I could accumulate miles towards a free trip. Well I have accumulated miles but with 3 different airlines so the chances of me getting a free ticket anytime soon aren't so good :|

August :drool:

Home :yippie: It is still 71 degrees.

Yes summer colds suck...........I haven't had one in a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnng time. The head is pounding from a combo of the cold and the new boss. The coughing jags are just stupendous :happy:

Cold meds and a bed sound good :wave:

Last edited:
I want to stay put. I don't want to go back tomorrow night. I had a really great week and I'm not ready to leave my home during my favorite season. I really do love my job and the resort but if I could find something here.......I'd move back tomorrow. I think I've gotten it out of my system now to be in the desert. I knew I wouldn't want to stay for long. I want to get a nice little apartment in St Paul and finally be at peace with my life. I have to wait until next Spring to do that. I'll miss my 4 legged roomies but I'd definitely get a cat now that I know I can live with one without having an asthma attack. I know I'd be miserable right now if I wouldn't have moved but I'm completely over it now and want to be here for good.

Irishfest isn't until August :flirt:

Well then I definitely hope shari's cold is over by then :lol:

I read somewhere that black cats are better for people with allergies. I know Lilly's not all black, but maybe that's why you don't feel sick around her :shrug:

Sorry you're homesick :hug:. At least you are getting good experience that will look good on your resume when you do move back.

(I"ve always hated when people tell me "At least it'll look good on your resume" and now I've gone and said it :reject: )

back to the desert I go...........

damn, I'm going to miss the Music Rising auction :grumpy:

I get to start work again tomorrow at 6 am :happy: Tis only for the summer so a part time job at a WM down the street is hopefully where I'll get to spend my afternoons/early evenings. I need to start to actually do something about my debt so I can live on my own when I move back next year.

Anyways.......I'm off.

back to the desert I go...........

damn, I'm going to miss the Music Rising auction :grumpy:

I get to start work again tomorrow at 6 am :happy: Tis only for the summer so a part time job at a WM down the street is hopefully where I'll get to spend my afternoons/early evenings. I need to start to actually do something about my debt so I can live on my own when I move back next year.

Anyways.......I'm off.
debt sucks:crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom