Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

Yep...$55....a lovely $3.69 a gallon here currently.

$3.72 here. :drool: I can only afford to fill my tank on paydays! And then I hope that I don't need to fill the whole tank! I've been walking around my neighborhood even more than I used to!

^wow........:yikes:

It's 3.39 here and about the same in MSP last weekend. Thankfully I live very close so I don't have to fill up a lot. I've been working so much lately with little time off that I don't drive anywhere but work. So that means I can stretch $40 worth of gas for at least 2, sometimes 3, weeks.

Kerry and I went to Universal Studios today and went on the new Simpsons ride.

It was good. I don't know if the wait was long because the ride was still under "technical rehearsal" although it was open. We got there first thing and our wait was about 45 minutes. After we got off the ride, the wait was 90 minutes.

They play clips of the show during the line and there are some new clips made just for the ride.

Inside, the ride is the same kind as the old Back to The Future Ride (simulator). It's a lot smoother though - the old BTTF ride used to give me a headache. One of the cartoons shown during the wait explains what happens to the old BTTF ride - Professor Frik goes back in time and accidentally runs over Doc Brown's creditor, so Doc Brown has to sell the ride to Krusty for Krustyland.

rip, tear, shred......................

The noise of the morning radio hosts talking about Eric Gagne. We are a little nasty on a Monday morning :shifty:

Schmeg said:

I am an underwriter for a trucker's insurance company. We are having a fuel crisis, it costs $1200 to fill a diesel tank so truckers are abandoning their rigs and not paying their bills, and I have been there the least amount of time, and my supervisor and the senior underwriter who have 12+ years of experience are both worried about their jobs. :happy: I finally find a friggin' job I enjoy with great people out here, and I'll be lucky if diesel stays under $5 a gallon!

On the good side, we're going to try a flex time schedule for the summer...

i'm waiting for my work to start sending out pages to do less uneccesary driving around town. :down:

$3.55 a gallon here (with diesel being about a buck more)

So is it a good thing that my 2 favorite tv shows center around extreme violence? Dexter and Sopranos............
:der:

It is bright and sunny and warm here :up:

I work tonight, again.
At least I work with a fun(ny) person.

Obama!

obama.jpg

(from my phone to sistaofzoney's phone to her e-mail to my photobucket)

He had a big rally in Indy last night. Stevie Wonder was the musical guest in between rain showers! I've never lived in a state that made a difference in the election before and I was leaning toward Obama anyway. We lucked out and were given tickets by a random lady driving down the street so we were maybe 15 people deep in a cast of thousands. I was impressed.

Last edited:
I need to motivate myself to go to CVS, clean up the kitchen, and do some laundry. :|

Schmeg said:
Obama!

obama.jpg

(from my phone to sistaofzoney's phone to her e-mail to my photobucket)

He had a big rally in Indy last night. Stevie Wonder was the musical guest in between rain showers! I've never lived in a state that made a difference in the election before and I was leaning toward Obama anyway. We lucked out and were given tickets by a random lady driving down the street so we were maybe 15 people deep in a cast of thousands. I was impressed.
Pretty cool!
I am still in the undecided category.

I am slightly confused :huh:
The last 4 times I have worked they were nights........I got out at 5:30 today.........the sun is still out. It is kind of blowing my mind right now.
I get out at 3:45 tomorrow........that should just about do me in :lol:

We all got to pick a month for our "flex time" schedule and I picked June. I chose 4 10-hour days so I will work Tuesday through Friday 7-5:30. I won't have to work more than 4 days a week from Memorial Day to the 4th of July! :combust:

nice scheduling ^

The blue crack change sounds more fun than the work change.
yeah, I suck at change.
My former boss was in yesterday and she said she found out Friday night..........she wanted to call me but didn't want to break my heart.
I told her I had figured it out Thursday night.
I just know too much about past history......................that is what is bugging the hell out of me.

I have rented the first 3 discs of season 3 Sopranos from Netflix ~ I think it is time go watch.
I like The Sopranos but I really rented them to see Little Steven.......still on a Springsteen kick.

J and I are gonna hover outside Harley Fest to see if we can hear Springsteen and the E-Street Band.........we should be able to.. I had no problem hearing Elton John as we were leaving :shifty: the last Harley Fest

Last edited:
I am currently devouring Doritos.............:drool:
"The Quest ~ Guessing The Flavor Is Just The Beginning"
Flavor is like lime Tostitos...........
Someone please take the bag away from me :help:

ok so I just did some research on the movie.....I KNEW there were deleted scenes! :madwife: I guess there's 4 of them that aired when the movie was first shown on TV but were then taken out again. They're not on the dvd :grumpy: Anyways one of the scenes is at the end and it's with Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson. So :nerd: off to youtube I went and all 4 are there! I only watched the Sherlock one and it's exactly as I remember it. I think I even got into an argument with someone when I was in high school over the existence of that scene and at the time I was proven wrong! :mad:

arw9797 said:
ok so I just did some research on the movie.....I KNEW there were deleted scenes! :madwife: I guess there's 4 of them that aired when the movie was first shown on TV but were then taken out again. They're not on the dvd :grumpy: Anyways one of the scenes is at the end and it's with Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson. So :nerd: off to youtube I went and all 4 are there! I only watched the Sherlock one and it's exactly as I remember it. I think I even got into an argument with someone when I was in high school over the existence of that scene and at the time I was proven wrong! :mad:
:bow:
You are a true fan!

will have to go check out youtube later.

I think they need to put out a special edition of this movie and include these :heart:

I have to leave for work in 15 minutes and what I really want to do is curl up and take a nap while listening to the rain and wind :love:

At least it is a short (3 hour) shift.................mostly to get the signs ready for the night person to put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom