Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . . - Page 65 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-03-2008, 06:13 PM   #961
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 01:04 AM
Hi guys

Just got back, had a fabulous time, really exhausted

I'll post pictures (and videos) and write more later, but while I was away the cat puked up on my laptop keyboard while Kerry was using it (long story), so I've got to take that in to the Apple store on Tuesday for repair (I'm using Dad's computer to type this).

Highlights: Cliffs of Moher, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's cathedral, sheep farm, signing the wall by the studio, Rock of Cashel, Ross Castle, Dromoland Castle and the super aggressive ducks . . .

The tour was fun, but I think when I go back again (arw's right, I have to go back ) I'd do it without a tour group because now I know what I like and what I'd skip, plus there's still a few things I didn't get to see.

Old 08-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #962
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:04 AM

It's real, it's happening.......................

Brett should land just as the Family Night scrimmage begins................so yes indeed.........there is a *vulture* in the form of Brett in a jet circling Aaron Rodgers........wow.

Right now the rumor is that he will compete for the starting quarterback position.

Old 08-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #963
ONE
love, blood, life

KELLY!!!!

welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #964
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyahern View Post
Hi guys

Just got back, had a fabulous time, really exhausted

I'll post pictures (and videos) and write more later, but while I was away the cat puked up on my laptop keyboard while Kerry was using it (long story), so I've got to take that in to the Apple store on Tuesday for repair (I'm using Dad's computer to type this).

Highlights: Cliffs of Moher, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's cathedral, sheep farm, signing the wall by the studio, Rock of Cashel, Ross Castle, Dromoland Castle and the super aggressive ducks . . .

The tour was fun, but I think when I go back again (arw's right, I have to go back ) I'd do it without a tour group because now I know what I like and what I'd skip, plus there's still a few things I didn't get to see.
I'm glad you had a good time!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics.

You got to the studio! did you take the bus tour that day too?

We're going next year for the tour Randoooomers, so start saving those pennies!

And about the laptop.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #965
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari schultz View Post

It's real, it's happening.......................

Brett should land just as the Family Night scrimmage begins................so yes indeed.........there is a *vulture* in the form of Brett in a jet circling Aaron Rodgers........wow.

Right now the rumor is that he will compete for the starting quarterback position.
I feel bad for Aaron Rodgers so I'm glad to see they aren't handing the job back to Brett, if the rumor is true. What happens if Brett loses his job to Aaron?

I'm so happy they didn't cut him loose to sign with my Vikings. Of all teams! Still....that would have been super weird to see him in a purple jersey.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:38 PM   #966
ONE
love, blood, life

Are you feeling better, arw? Is Lily eating?
Old 08-03-2008, 07:41 PM   #967
ONE
love, blood, life

I have tags for displays to type up and I don't feel like doing it........

I am going to try to go see Batman sometime this week.........I have been watching Batman Begins when it is on tv.

A Milwaukee U2 tribute band is playing the local festival on Friday night
Old 08-03-2008, 07:56 PM   #968
War Child

Local Time: 01:04 AM
Kelly, wasn't the Rock of Cashel magnificent? I think that was my favorite place when I was there years ago, that and Newgrange, the big burial mound near Dublin.

Can't wait to see your pictures and hear your stories!
Old 08-03-2008, 08:04 PM   #969
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Are you feeling better, arw? Is Lily eating?
yes and no. I've gotten the dizziness under control with sudafed and a nasal spray but I have a horrible headache that won't go away. I have to call my insurance co tomorrow to ask if I can see an allergist or if I need to go to a regular dr and then get a referral. I don't have any sinus infection symptoms other than the headache but I'm sure I have some sort of sinus related issue. Another reason that stresses me out about not being at home. I could just call up my allergist and tell them my symptoms and get drugs over the phone. But not anymore.

Lily ended up eating all of her food last night and this morning. She's currently in the window, her normal spot when my sister is gone. She's probably waiting for her mommy to drive up so she'll eventually give up and eat. Roxy on the other hand has barely eaten a bowl since yesterday. She was find on Friday night and then ate nothing all day. I had to bring her food into the family room for her, which is something my sister has to do a lot. But even that didn't work. Now she looks all teary and is in her little snoozie (bed) curled up with her two piggies. She doesn't even wag her tail when I call her name. You'd think I was some sort of crazy lady describing these two girls but they really are obviously upset. It affects my sleeping habits when they don't sleep because they both wake me up all night. So I cannot wait for my sister to come home.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:10 PM   #970
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I have tags for displays to type up and I don't feel like doing it........

I am going to try to go see Batman sometime this week.........I have been watching Batman Begins when it is on tv.

A Milwaukee U2 tribute band is playing the local festival on Friday night
you do that at home? I used to have to type out stuff on my computer at home when I worked at a tj maxx store. That stopped when the store manager left. Instead of paying me for supplies out of petty cash on top of logging in an hour here and there, she would just pay me an extra hour for every hour that I said I worked. It usually was about 2 full hours a week. Once she left and the other managers found out my arrangement with her they but an end to it. They said it shouldn't take me that long to type up signs and letters and other stuff and also that it doesn't take that much ink on my computer so they shouldn't have to pay for it. They got mad when I declined to help that anymore. Whatever......

After talking to one of my coworkers today about Batman, I do have to admit that Heath Ledger really was amazing in it. I did enjoy his performance but the movie itself wasn't all that.

Are you going to the tribute band?
Old 08-03-2008, 08:13 PM   #971
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm watching the preseason game on NBC.

I found a job that I really want in MSP. I updated my resume and cover letter and sent it off to my proof dept (my brother!) for review. He could write resumes and cover letters for a job. It's perfect timing if they're interested because I'll have 10 days that I can find time to meet them. Otherwise I'm calling a few hotels in Mpls to see if I can transfer. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day of phone calls.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #972
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:04 PM
Welcome home Kelly

Super agressive ducks
Old 08-03-2008, 08:36 PM   #973
ONE
love, blood, life

\
Brett is back in Green Bay. Honest to God it was like watching a shuttle land They followed the plane from when they could first see in come into airport range to the landing and the taxi-ing to the full stop and finally Brett stepping off the plane. He had a nice turn-out of fans at the airport. More probably would have shown up but it is scrimmage night at Lambeau so the city is there...............Scrimmage is on hold due to storms.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #974
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Two of the mini fahs are going to camp tomorrow...

They have asked for a 'last supper' of Chinese Food...I laughed and said yes
Old 08-03-2008, 08:45 PM   #975
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Fried dough with sugar and cinnamon

Oh and
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V
He seems to be back........tonights family scrimmage night should be interesting.........wonder if he will go. I find it interesting that yesterday the reports started about how unhappy the coach was with the offense.............today Brett is *back*
Those sound yummy..like those mini donuts but bigger