Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . . - Page 55 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2008, 12:30 AM   #811
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPurrl View Post
Since I will be going out of town on Thursday (family reunion in Virginia and won't be back until July 26), I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Kelly a wonderful trip to Ireland. "Traveling with The Mouse" should take very good care of you. Looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing pictures.

have fun at your reunion!

Old 07-16-2008, 12:31 AM   #812
arw
Blue Crack Addict

there is NOTHING on TV right now

Old 07-16-2008, 04:07 PM   #813
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Since I will be going out of town on Thursday (family reunion in Virginia and won't be back until July 26), I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Kelly a wonderful trip to Ireland. "Traveling with The Mouse" should take very good care of you. Looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing pictures.
Have a fun time!
Old 07-16-2008, 04:10 PM   #814
ONE
love, blood, life

90 degrees and humid as hell ='s Merry Christmas!
My hour long meeting turned into 2 hours 20 minutes. I get my old Trim team back .
Old 07-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #815
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari schultz View Post
90 degrees and humid as hell ='s Merry Christmas!
My hour long meeting turned into 2 hours 20 minutes. I get my old Trim team back .

just remember today when it's -20 and snowing buckets.

and for getting to work with your team.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:43 PM   #816
arw
Blue Crack Addict

so I must have really done something in the last few days at work that impressed my boss because not only did he finally give me a raise and a promotion but he also gave me 5 whole full days on the next schedule! I've been lucky to at least get 4 the last few schedules while most people have gotten 3. Only a few select people have gotten 5 days but they're jobs are set things they do each and when they're done, they're done. Sometimes it's not a full 8 hours for them. I only had to endure the rotten 3 day schedule once. I'm very excited to have 5 days in one week so let's hope I get 4-5 on the next schedule so I can get close to a full paycheck again. That would be lovely
Old 07-16-2008, 05:48 PM   #817
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I spent way too much money today. I decided there was no way in hell I could go another month with my hair so I went to the mall for a trim. While at the salon I decided to get a wax done too. I honestly can't tell the difference in my eyebrows. I asked to thin them out a little more but she didn't do it how I wanted. I could tell by the way that it didn't hurt that she wasn't taking enough off. Usually I feel like my whole head is being ripped off. Oh well. I just wanted a touch up so then when I'm in MN next month ( ) I can go to my regular salons for both items.

I also had to buy the sickie some meds and food. I didn't have enough $ to pay rent this month so there's no way I'm asking her for the money back that I spent on her today. Especially since she told me it wasn't a big deal if I didn't have the money this month and next month.

I also bought a gift for my Vegas friend that is letting us stay this weekend. Plus a gift for someone in MN next month. I figured as long as I saw it I might as well get it today. So......Amanda spent way too much today and will probably have an expensive weekend. That reminds me....it's Wed today and I forgot to buy a lottery ticket. I'll have to go back out again.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:31 PM   #818
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:52 PM
We had an pitch-in today with the personal auto underwriters, and one of the supervisory-esque ladies made a banana pudding that no one ate. At 3:30 she sent out an e-mail to the whole floor telling them that the banana pudding wasn't touched and everyone should go eat it. At 4:30 she went cubie to cubie to tell people how delicious her banana pudding was and that we should all go try some, and even went as far as describing all the yummy ingredients she put in her glorious banana pudding. I think she was a little jealous of people gushing over D's spinach dip, J's pasta salad, K's chocolate pie, and S dying of happiness every time he went back for another one of my brownies, which he proclaimed perfectly undercooked as I attempted to convince him that they didn't come from a box with a picture of a doughboy on it.

In the morning, a company that gives loads to truckers called to tell us that one of our insured's made off with a load of pickles. That set the tone of the day. We had fun.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:39 PM   #819
arw
Blue Crack Addict

well she made something with bananas in it so what does she expect?
Old 07-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #820
arw
Blue Crack Addict

oh yeah the sickie isn't so sick anymore. She's driving me nuts about finishing cleaning. And she's in the living room not, not her bed. She has a friend coming over tomorrow night to meet the girls so this person can animalsit this weekend. So of course the house has to be spotless. If someone would clean up after themselves this wouldn't happen each time we have visitors. And no that someone is not me!
Old 07-16-2008, 07:00 PM   #821
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Quote:
Thanks

Have a great time at your reunion
Old 07-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #822
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by arw View Post
well she made something with bananas in it so what does she expect?
That was OUR argument! Hmm, chocolate or BANANA??? Let me think about that for like half a second...
Old 07-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #823
Blue Crack Addict

I just discovered that while I can read pm's, I cannot actually write new one or reply to existing ones.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #824
arw
Blue Crack Addict

so we have this shelf thingy in the middle of our hallway. I was in the process of cleaning the bathroom by putting all of our counter stuff in the hallway when I discovered the shelf. Well of course I knew it was there but now the top of my head and the shelf have met. I hit my head so hard that I fell backwards onto the floor. Now my entire head is throbbing. I told my sister I think I needed to go to the emergency room. I don't think I've hit my head that hard since I was a little kiddie. : ouch:
Old 07-16-2008, 10:46 PM   #825
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arw View Post
just remember today when it's -20 and snowing buckets.

and for getting to work with your team.
Had that thought today on the way out and thanks