Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . . - Page 46 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-06-2008, 09:59 PM   #676
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:22 PM
Your MN lake, arw? Niiiiiiiiiice. Did you change your signature a little before 10 pm? Your 9:51 and earlier posts don't have that picture. Another new feature? I think Live Journal is like that..............old avatars stay when you change over to a new one............

Old 07-06-2008, 10:04 PM   #677
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyahern View Post
^ That's freaky

But at least she was happy in your dream.
that is what a co-worker said. I am trying to take it as kind of a "hi, I am fine" thing..............she was such a wonderful person. The co-worker then asked me if I have any health problems.................... Well thanks for freaking me out again.....
I told her nothing new that I know of. Thankyouverymuch.

So day 2 of Home Alone?

Old 07-06-2008, 10:21 PM   #678
ONE
love, blood, life

I gotta go find the end of Wimbeldon online somewhere. A co-worker and I were watching during lunch and he was rooting for Nadal. The co-worker got his hopes up only to have Federer come back..........Before he left for the day he asked me if I had heard what the outcome was. I didn't. About 15 minutes later he calls from his cell and is joyous........Nadal won.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:36 PM   #679
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari schultz View Post
Note to self: Make sure you close the cap on your B & B sea island cotton body lotion.

Got home and plopped on one side of the bed, straightened out my legs and all of a sudden I could smell the lotion. Looked under the folded comforter and there was the lotion

Had a freaky dream last night. Me and some co-workers were at a funeral(don't know whose)..........my pastors were there also, as was the Milw. Archbishop T. Dolan. I am not Catholic so this was a bit out of the norm when paired with my pastors . We all went downstairs to a reception afterwards. Banquet tables were set up with chairs...........I sat down and looked down the table and Mary Ann (the lady in our dept. who passed away very suddenly in January) was smiling and waving at me.................I told the co-workers who I was sitting with that Mary Ann was down on the other end of the table waving..........they looked and couldn't see her. I would then kind of become one of them and not be able to see her............I would then fade back into me and see her smiling and waving at me again.
It was so real and left me feeling a bit freaked out.
I agree that you had a visit, and I think that she was just letting you know that she's okay!
Old 07-07-2008, 12:26 AM   #680
ONE
love, blood, life

I am laying in bed with a heating pad wrapped around my knee ( not fun when it is 77 degrees and humid) because a knee cramp hit just as I was nodding off..............I am also cursing my new boss for putting me on 8 days straight
Old 07-07-2008, 12:30 AM   #681
ONE
love, blood, life

I am thinking that it was a visit too, the more I think about it..........thanks MsPurrl
Old 07-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #682
ONE
love, blood, life

thunder (no flooding please)
ETA my tv just turned off

The Brew Crew are renting a pitcher for the remainder of the season ~ Sabathia
Old 07-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #683
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 12:22 AM
Quote:
So day 2 of Home Alone?
Wimbledon (that was one long match )

Day three sucks so far:
van at work is having mechanical problems, guy called in sick so I had to shuffle stuff to arrange coverage so I could go to a meeting, after which the meeting got cancelled. The seniors seem to have gone on strike for Mondays until we move back to our regular rec center. And I found out that when I cashed a check my sister had written to me on Saturday, the teller messed up and took the money out of my account instead of hers.

^vent for the day . . . and it's only lunch time
Old 07-07-2008, 06:21 PM   #684
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
thunder (no flooding please)
ETA my tv just turned off

The Brew Crew are renting a pitcher for the remainder of the season ~ Sabathia
This is a much wiser choice than Gagne.

Not that I have much to talk about with my current favorite bullpen lately...Tampa Bay?!?
Old 07-07-2008, 07:26 PM   #685
Blue Crack Addict

I am reliving the Summer of SUPER! now that I can view all my "blog" entries again. I forgot how bad it was, but it's so funny now that there's 3 years and 1000 miles between then and now...
Old 07-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #686
Blue Crack Addict

I am bored and just went to a website of funny signs and this was on the front page and I didn't get it:

This is in Massachusetts, and we take it to get to my aunt's house. There's a good reason why it's 93 North/128 South at the same time but I can't remember; something about making Boston easier to get around (irony in sooooo many ways). I had to think about why it was funny for a minute.

The roomie went to his new gig in another city a night early and literally ALL of our friends were out of town all weekend and I think I'm going stir crazy from spending so much time wit myself.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:37 PM   #687
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmeg View Post
I am reliving the Summer of SUPER! now that I can view all my "blog" entries again. I forgot how bad it was, but it's so funny now that there's 3 years and 1000 miles between then and now...
I forgot about "super!" I have a coworker that says that all the time too but in a more sarcastic tone when she's making fun of people. She also talks like the movie "Fargo" because apparently I sound like I should have been in that movie. Don't even get me started.......

I deleted all of the entries in my ARW journal after reading them for the 1st time in years. Mine was 5 years ago. It was amazing to see how many times over the time span of that journal that I said I should go back to school and do what I always wanted to do. I rarely ever mention the words "pastry chef" though. Almost like I was afraid of what would happen if I did.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:41 PM   #688
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Your MN lake, arw? Niiiiiiiiiice. Did you change your signature a little before 10 pm? Your 9:51 and earlier posts don't have that picture. Another new feature? I think Live Journal is like that..............old avatars stay when you change over to a new one............
yes it's my beloved Lake Calhoun and yes I added the other night. How I desperately miss my lake more than words could ever say. I did this to myself so I can't be too mad that I'm missing walking season. I'll be back next year.

5 weeks and I'll be home for 10 days
Old 07-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #689
arw
Blue Crack Addict

my sister has been a little a sick lately so she went to the dr today. They said she needed to monitor her blood pressure. The nurse boyfriend is going to MN tomorrow for a few weeks (jealous!!!) so he just gave me a lesson on how to check her pressure. Creepy. I remember doing that in health class in high school and it creeped me out then too.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:31 AM   #690
ONE
love, blood, life

2 things annoying me right now:
1. The fact that I can sleep in today and I have woken up early and can't seem to fall asleep again.
2. Favre. If you are having second thoughts about retiring, come out and speak for yourself. Don't have your mommy, your brother or your agent do it for you. He has really put the Packers in a bad situation by doing this and I have lost some respect for him. Sad.