Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cam e up the freight elevator this morning, the doors opened and there was a rolling rack of childrens clothing..................on the bottom rack were 10 Favre jerseys.

ok so nothing too exciting on yahoo.....

I just heard about Morgan Freeman. :( I hope he'll be ok and back to making movies soon! I just love him.

my sister will be back sometime tomorrow night. Lily could care less at this point but Roxy is another story. She's just a mess. Poor thing is going to be even worse next week when all 3 of us go to MN. My sister will be gone for 5 days, I'll be gone for 10, and I think Dave is planning on staying a little longer than both of us. But the girls will be just fine once my sister comes back and probably won't even notice that Dave and I are gone! :der:

your signature is making me nervous.

Christian Bale........arrested, released more court coming
Heath........R.I.P.
I think there was a minor actress who recently suffered a near drug overdose
and now Morgan Freeman

it's that time of a year when I change my sig or avatar to something purple :love: :drool:

I guess I never thought about this Batman like that. I thought you were maybe referring to previous movies.

it is currently a nice shade of yellow outside paired with the grass it is like Packer colors........maybe a sign the Brett is back to stay :shrug::reject::desperate:

I heard the curse theory mentioned when Christian Bale was first taken into police custody and now this. Strange is all.

"Brett and Mike began talking at 6 and are still talking..........What does this mean? They are still talking"
:scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom