Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Springsteen on 60 minutes

Aug 30, Lakefront, sitting outside of the venue (unless someone wants to spring for tickets for myself and J :wink: ), listening to the Boss and the E Street Band ~ oh yes.

:( I missed 60 minutes. I was watcing the Wizard of Oz instead! :der: I wasn't going to watch the whole thing but somehow I ended up being glued to the TV like I'd never seen it before. Bad theme for me to watch since I miss home so much. 2 1/2 weeks and I'll have 10 wonderful days :love:

I envy Kelly -- I went to Ireland 15 years ago and really want to get back before I'm too old to get around. Next year there maybe a family trip planned (including Mspurrl and our other sister ewings). I work for Disney and right now I could get that Ireland trip for 40% off, but can't do it during the time frame.

I would like to rent a car and just drive it like we did last time, but I think a guided tour for a large group would be better -- too many logistics to deal with otherwise.

You got that right! A leader would have to emerge, with all of youse Libras. And we'd be looking for our brother all of the time. :lol:

:( I missed 60 minutes. I was watcing the Wizard of Oz instead! :der: I wasn't going to watch the whole thing but somehow I ended up being glued to the TV like I'd never seen it before. Bad theme for me to watch since I miss home so much. 2 1/2 weeks and I'll have 10 wonderful days :love:

The Wizard of Oz, huh? Over Bruce :tsk:

I kid, I kid. I can understand why you got sucked in...............there's no place like home, there's no place like home. I would be worried about you if you said you were wearing some red, sparkly shoes and clicked your heels together while saying that, but just watching the movie is :up:
:hug: your visit home is coming fast.

So what would happen if I took expired vicodin? :reject:

First day back after vacation and this is the 4th day my knee is not happy. Not at all.
Worked all alone all day and it was crazy busy all day. Thought maybe I would be able to come home a little after 10 this morning when some power lines were hit by the nice construction guys breaking ground for the Ruby Tuesdays that is bein built in our back parking lot band and we lost power repeatedly. On, off, on, off, on. Computers and registers and air conditioning all had fun trying to reboot and turn on again.

I am too cowardly to take the expired vicodin so 2 liquid advils will do. Brewers vs. Cubbies here I come.

Dear Red Sox,

Once again, you are killing me. We haven't had this discussion in years. I thought you had stopped trying to kill me. Sadly, I was wrong. Please advise your bullpen to stop drumming on the ceiling and start not giving up runs.

Much love and bitten finger nails,
Meg

sorry about the loss

I have got the I can't watch thing going on tonight...........Cubs winning, Brewers take lead, Cubs regain lead :doh:

Gange was in for awhile. :drool: I had gone to bed but suddenly the roomie started yelling for me to come downstairs and watch the carnage.

He actually got a few outs. I was almost impressed. Sabbatical must have been good for him.

Tied up again, 4-4, top of the 9th. (I bleed Cubbie blue . . . . :D)

The Cubs are my National League team. I would love to see them in the World Series this October (of which there is only one, we are once again being reminded). Unless the Red Sox go, too. And then my head would explode. But right now I am just terrified the Rays will be able to keep it up.

State Fair= food on a stick.
Gotta count how many things there are
Seriously, where do I start? The breakfast potato, the breakfast omelette or the breakfast cherry sundae? Then there has to be the flavored milk...............The cheese curds............gonna gain a little bit of weight :angel:

Just got home from work..............don't wanna talk about thebaseball game. :no:

Favre sends papers in to be reinstated and Mike McCarthys face was priceless............as was the tone in his voice.........Packer drama. DUN, DUN, DUN..................

Last edited:
So anyone know why my VCR began rewinding on its own? I hit no buttons :shrug: I wasn't recording anything
*a little creeped out*

:scream: I missed a special on ABC about Randy Pausch ...........I just caught a snippet at the end :sad:

Elephant ears sound good too :drool:

just woke up from a mini nap.
I see the Brew Crew is only losing by one :yippe:
Now can we please actually get in the lead and KEEP it
Just wondering...............................

Back again :wave:

The holidays were great :up:

Oregon (no sales tax) and Vancouver Island.

Next year we are thinking of driving to Yellowstone :hmm:

I ordered the deluxe remastered U2 albums today but they wont be here til mid August :(

Welcome back fah! Happy to hear that your holidays were great. I like the idea of no sales tax :yes:
Remastered U2 :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom