Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . . - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-14-2008, 03:23 AM   #286
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:07 AM
off to find little Lily to snuggle with. Last night I woke up and she was sleeping on my stomach She so cute I can't stand it!

Old 05-14-2008, 11:27 AM   #287
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:07 PM
Just thought I'd say hi before I go to bed

Gas is $1.34 a litre here - I think that works out to $5.16 a gallon

Work has been busy (still) but the good news is that some new people have been hired

I work tonight and then I'm off for 4 days - it's a holiday weekend up here.

ARW - that cakes sounds delish

Belated b'day wishes to my FWB

Murder By Death

Nighty night

Old 05-14-2008, 01:03 PM   #288
ONE
love, blood, life

tornado siren testing even the tests are un-nerving but thank God for them.

Hey fah, your gas price is also Happy holiday
You watched Murder By Death good stuff

Anthony Bourdain just came on.......he is Ireland. I want to watch this and not go to work.

I also just want to escape from some life issues now please.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:43 PM   #289
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
tornado siren testing even the tests are un-nerving but thank God for them.
They still freak me out on Fridays at 11 am when I am not at work. But the worst was still the time they were going off during a thunderstorm and I called the roomie to see if I should be nervous...and he told me to run for the basement. People who are used to 3 days of hurricane party planning do not enjoy that.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:12 PM   #290
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
off to find little Lily to snuggle with. Last night I woke up and she was sleeping on my stomach She so cute I can't stand it!
I just went and picked up Worf because of that post

She was not amused but I enjoyed it
Old 05-14-2008, 07:51 PM   #291
Blue Crack Addict

Someone make me stop posting in the Throw Momma From the Train thread. My friend and I used to recite lines from that movie and that is why it appears I have half of it memorized...about 15 years ago I did...
Old 05-14-2008, 10:35 PM   #292
ONE
love, blood, life

Old 05-15-2008, 01:32 AM   #293
arw
Blue Crack Addict

ok.......major loser. No one mentioned the cake at all so I finally had to bring it up. Everyone thought I was a total freak when I mentioned being upset about the cardboard The funny thing is we found it in a garbage pile on our way to the dishroom after dinner. My coworker saw it, laughed and said it wasn't as bad as I made it sound. I have tomorrow off. This past month has kicked my ass so much that a piece of cardboard upset me. I have tomorrow off, then work Friday, then I have the weekend off!!!!!!!! It's the most I've had off in well over a month. Joshua Tree is the plan and we're taking the doggie with. I can't wait to "tell" Roxy we're going on a trip on Saturday morning. She's going to be so excited and cute about it. We haven't decided if we're going for the day or the whole weekend. Either way......I need to go. The last time I was there I made a promise to myself that I would make a huge change in my life for the better.....
Old 05-15-2008, 01:43 AM   #294
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

I just went and picked up Worf because of that post

She was not amused but I enjoyed it
Well no love from Lily last night. She's mad about something. We can't figure it out. Her litter is clean, she gets treats whenever, she has a new mouse to play with but for some reason she's been pouting in the corner in my sister's closet for the past few days. She comes out every so often, maily when she's hungry, but otherwise if I can't find her then she's in the closet. My sister said she usually only hides out in the closet when her litter box isn't up to her standards. Cats are so weird. The dog is always hyper and happy and the cat always looks like the weight of the world is on her.

Actually.....right now she's under the chair I'm sitting in. I just heard an odd noise and looked down and here she is. Maybe that means she sleep in my room tonight.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:14 AM   #295
arw
Blue Crack Addict

the laptop was shipped out this afternoon. Hopefully the 2nd laptop will continue to be here every night. It sucks ass that I can't use the computer in the mornings though
Old 05-15-2008, 01:10 PM   #296
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
ok.......major loser. No one mentioned the cake at all so I finally had to bring it up. Everyone thought I was a total freak when I mentioned being upset about the cardboard The funny thing is we found it in a garbage pile on our way to the dishroom after dinner. My coworker saw it, laughed and said it wasn't as bad as I made it sound. I have tomorrow off. This past month has kicked my ass so much that a piece of cardboard upset me. I have tomorrow off, then work Friday, then I have the weekend off!!!!!!!! It's the most I've had off in well over a month. Joshua Tree is the plan and we're taking the doggie with. I can't wait to "tell" Roxy we're going on a trip on Saturday morning. She's going to be so excited and cute about it. We haven't decided if we're going for the day or the whole weekend. Either way......I need to go. The last time I was there I made a promise to myself that I would make a huge change in my life for the better.....
you are not a major loser. I am just self-absorbed these days.

I have been in my own meltdown and it culminated last night when a Asst. Store Mngr. I like and respect came up and started talking. I pretty much let him know how unhappy I was with "stuff" and by the end I had tears coming to my eyes and had to walk away from him.

I went for a walk this morning to try to clear my head a little bit. Did you ever just have someone you automatically have bad feelings about? I am a good judge of character. I am not the only person in the store to have these feelings. I know of many others. This person walked towards me yesterday and I back away
I just keep telling myself that at least I have a job and it has pretty good benefits for it........trying to look at a bright side. / therapy session

Have a good time on your Joshua Tree trip
Old 05-15-2008, 06:50 PM   #297
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
I read somewhere that when you have feelings like that, you should listen to them

I'm sorry things are stressful at work

I'm trying not to let the stress build up from the changes at work, but I'm having trouble falling asleep. I even look forward to going to the gym and walking because it takes my mind off work - and I hate to exercise
Old 05-15-2008, 07:14 PM   #298
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 11:07 PM
Can I join the stressful life club here

Old 05-15-2008, 07:30 PM   #299
ONE
love, blood, life

^you bet, come on in 's for all

I just e-mailed a friend who lives 90 miles away about going to Summerfest and I feel guilty.............gas, parking, admission, food, drink...............='s $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 05-15-2008, 07:32 PM   #300
ONE
love, blood, life

I have taken up taking Simply Sleep on occasion these days. I was sick of laying in bed with my mind racing.