Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree ~ not fond of it either.

anyway.......

Hi ya BR :wave: How are ya?

The sun is peeking through the clouds and it is going to be 77 here..........a great zoo day :hyper: Penguins :heart: The only animal I can pretty much skip ~ monkeys :shrug:. Just not a favorite.

Zoo! :hyper: The koalas from the San Diego Zoo are making an appearance at the Indianapolis Zoo until September 1! I think when my brother comes out next month we'll go to the zoo and have a moment of silence in front of the polar bear exhibit for our old friend Triton. :(

I got SO sunburned at the Indy 500 yesterday. I didn't realize I was just dabbing on SPF 15 until I looked down and me legs were bright red.

Again, it's time for bed :yawn:

I have to be up early as I have doctor's appointment this afternoon...

Someone needs glasses :shifty:

Is it you? :wink:

I also need my eyes checked but I have no vision coverage (something that unfortunately will not be changing in September...) and not a whole lot of extra money right now.

Clicked on Smilies [More] and got this .............still tweaking the site...........

Members with the most Buddy Connections
User Buddies

Most Ignored Users
User Ignored

Members who Ignore Most Users
User Ignores

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Contact Us - Interference.com - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin? Version 3.7.0
Copyright ?2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
<br />Search Engine Friendly URLs by <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/">vBSEO</a> 3.2.0 RC5

I think it works now. I wanted to see who ignores the most users but all I get is smilies. :sigh:

the roommates are on their way to Mexico. I have to work today and then get up super early to work tomorrow but after that I'm on vacation too :love:

I got SO sunburned at the Indy 500 yesterday. I didn't realize I was just dabbing on SPF 15 until I looked down and me legs were bright red.

at least you'll have a somewhat even tan when the burn goes away. I have the lovely car arm tan going on right now. My left arm is super tan while my right arm is completely white. :der:

nap or pack :hmm: It's tempting. I don't have to work for a few more hours. I do want to take a nap so bad but I have to get up at 5 am tomorrow so I might as well stay up now. :shifty: maybe......

I feel your pain, kelly. I'm turkey white. When we were waiting in line Tuesday to get into American Idol, it was cool, but then the sun made it's way out. At the end of the day (5-6 hours standing in line), I had chest/cleavage burn not to mention a lobster red left arm (the right, not so much). It itches! :sad:

Again, it's time for bed :yawn:

I have to be up early as I have doctor's appointment this afternoon...

Someone needs glasses :shifty:

I've had the same pair for about 5-7 years. It's time for a new pair. But that requires a doctor's appointment, and money to buy a new pair/prescription. :sigh:

:yawn: Zoo :heart: I hadn't been for more than 3 years. I love our zoo and the gorgeous day we had made it even better.
No Koala exhibit.................The Stingrays were in town. None of them would come by so I couldn't pet them :(
Lots of pictures taken. Have to recharge batttery to upload them though.

Schmeg ~ Say hello to the Koalas in Indy for me :cute:
arw~ vacation :hyper: Have a great trip :yes: I have a couple weeks to go before my first vacation week.
fah~ glasses. Pick out purty frames............. get shades too, Bono style ;)

I was out in the sun for the better part of the day..........I don't see any type of tan. .......:shrug: Maybe I will notice a slight tan in the morning.

BEHIND THE FRONT AN ABRUPT WIND SHIFT TO THE NORTH NORTHEAST WITH
GUSTY WINDS TO AROUND 35 MPH CAN BE EXPECTED. THE WIND SHIFT WILL
FIRST OCCUR NEAR THE SHORELINE AND THEN GRADUALLY SPREAD INLAND. IN
ADDITION TO THE WINDS...TEMPERATURES WILL DROP BETWEEN 20 AND 30
DEGREES AFTER THE FRONT PASSES.

Yep, that is exactly what just now happened....................buh-bye summer temps

So....

I go to my doctor and get a referral to an opthomologist - did I spell that right :scratch:
The first appointment I could get is December 1st :ohmy:
The good news is that I get to take a night off work as my appointment is first thing in the morning after I would have worked a nightshift :)

Mini fah softball cancelled due to rain ~ again :grumpy:

I want to cry right now.............in order for me to leave tomorrow night and miss my shift, I had to agree to work in the am. At SIX am that is. I'm such a mess right now. My Chef did modify my work day yesterday and today so I would get in about 2 hours early so I could leave by 830 in order to get to bed early tonight. But so far it's not working. When I used to work the 6 am shift, I would be in bed by 10 at the absolute very latest but most nights it was closer to 9. It's almost 11 :happy: On the plus side, that means I'll have a nice nap on the plane tomorrow night. :uhoh: I hope.

41 degrees right now compared to yesterday at this time 65 degrees :der:

Dec 1st, fah? That is crazy!
arw, sending napping vibes for the plane. Have a good trip home :)

So....

I go to my doctor and get a referral to an opthomologist - did I spell that right :scratch:
The first appointment I could get is December 1st :ohmy:
The good news is that I get to take a night off work as my appointment is first thing in the morning after I would have worked a nightshift :)

Mini fah softball cancelled due to rain ~ again :grumpy:

You have to wait 6 months for an appointment?
wtf.gif

Days off :up:

67 degrees here, allegedly.

Happy napping arw :yawn: :hug:

at least you'll have a somewhat even tan when the burn goes away. I have the lovely car arm tan going on right now. My left arm is super tan while my right arm is completely white. :der:

I'll have color on my thighs and a nice outline of a v-neck shirt on my upper half. :happy: At least my shoes were off and I won't be rockin' the sock tan.

I'm typically pretty pasty myself, but when I'm smart and don't just dab on the SPF 15, I do all right.

My parents are coming in Friday night and I do NOT feel like cleaning the house. :happy:

I've been wasting the last hour reading the Wicked Good Guide to Boston English and now I crave a Hoodsie.

ph_FnCup_lg.jpg

Hoodsie® Cup is the traditional ice cream cup frozen novelty and has been the mainstay for Hood for over 50 years. Hoodsie is a 3.0 fl. oz. cup of smooth, vanilla flavored and creamy chocolate ice creams side-by-side. Each bag of Hoodsie Cups is packed 12 per bag. Hoodsies can be eaten with a spoon, or if a spoon is not available, a simple trick is to fold the lid of the container and use it as your eating utensil.
When I was a kid they came with a tiny wooden paddle glued to the lid. :drool: I had no idea Hood was only a Southern New England dairy company until I moved 1000 miles west.

:)
Tonic ='s soda? Here pop ='s soda
bubbler ='s drinking fountain
ain't/aina
Milwaukee-ese :heart:

The only people I know who call it "tooooawnic" was my dad's family from Milton and most of them started calling it soder like normal people.

I read somewhere that they call them bubblers in Wisconsin, too! But do you pronounce it "bubbla?" :wink:

I buy a bottle of water in the morning and fill it up twice at the bubbla at work and no one knows what the hell I'm talking about when I tell them that!

no I can't say it is pronounced "bubbla" here.................bubb-LER......gotta say all the letters in the word :yes:
Ice cream in a cup!.........No where as originally named but the same thing..........always got these at the end of the 4th of July parade when I was a kiddo. Little wooden spoon attached to the lid..............I never would have thought to have used the lid :der: Baaaaastahn ingenuity :hi5:

I had never heard of that in my life until I went back to school last year. Since the school is so close to WI, a lot of students made the commute each day. I can't tell you how many times I heard someone say "bubbler" last year. All of the Minnesotans couldn't figure out how that word was lost once you crossed the border because no one here calls it a bubbler....it's called what it is: a drinking fountain :sexywink: It must be because you all walk around with foam cheese on your head.

oh and by the way.......I'm home :drool:

I miss my little girls. They've been a mess ever since the suitcases started coming out over the weekend. Then they were completely confused yesterday when we all left with suitcase but I came back and the other 2 did not. But then I had a suitcase out today. Roxy already went into severe depression oh about 9 am yesterday morning (they left at 8). Lily tried to act cool last night but I could tell she was upset. She was really upset when I left. They'll be fine. My sister and her boyfriend travel all the time and have the same friend watch them each time.

Roxy doesn't pay much attention to me but Lily is my baby and I miss her already :sad: But I'm soooooooooo happy to be home for a few days with zero responsibilities.

Observation: These were the google ads at the top of the page this morning........:)

Baking and Pastry Arts
Learn hands-on in small classes. Named Best Cooking School by IACP.
www.neci.eduBaking Pastry Arts

The Art Institutes - Get Info on the Baking & Pastry Arts Program.
The Art Institutes: Home

Off to work :wave:
Whatcha gonna do first, arw? Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom