Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pictures are beautiful, arw :heart:

And Roxy is :cute:

it's a beautiful place. the next time I go I plan to stay for at least 1 night. I've always had a quick in and out trip there but I really want to spend quality time next time. I love it so much. I felt like I was dreaming on Saturday while I was there because I've been thinking about going back for so long.

Roxy is adorable. She's a funny dog. I really like having her around.

I have to say the "random blog entry" scares me. I really don't want any of my whiny, poor-me journal entries from years ago to pop up on the front page.

pics of Joshua Tree in my journal.....under this name.

gorgeous pics!

Of course it took a bit to find your journal, er, um blog...............would have posted this as a comment but it wouldn't let me :(

I really have to go to bed now. I want to play!!!

ok the top of the page................it is all about me (or at least my last name)..............:yippie: Everytime I post, the top of the page ads from Google are ads that are my last name...............

so yeah, I need sleep.......... :wave: for real

I have to say the "random blog entry" scares me. I really don't want any of my whiny, poor-me journal entries from years ago to pop up on the front page.

that's one of the reasons I decided to delete all my entries under this name. I read in Sicy's journal that she wasn't sure if locked journals would stay locked. :yikes: Instead of trying to wait to find out, I decided to delete everything. It was the motivation I needed to delete it all because I had been thinking about it for a long time.

it's raining in the desert tonight.....and it's actually a little cold out. :eek: It's the first time since my first week here 3 months ago that it's rained. It's a nice change of pace. Summer 24/7 gets a bit old. It was over 100 degrees at the start of the week. :help: I'm going to melt this summer.

that's one of the reasons I decided to delete all my entries under this name. I read in Sicy's journal that she wasn't sure if locked journals would stay locked. :yikes: Instead of trying to wait to find out, I decided to delete everything. It was the motivation I needed to delete it all because I had been thinking about it for a long time.

They did stay locked; a_star has a few journal entries and I can't remember if I loced that one or not but they're not visible. And I check my private Schmeg entries logged in as a_star and they are not visible...but I have to delete a few of them just in case something happens.

McCain is going to be at a school across from where I work on the 29th for a Town Hall meeting.........

Speaking of work, off I go

Good morning :wave:

It's time for bed but I had to pop in and take another look around :help:

I'm confused about a lot of things but I think I will just need a few hours (days) to figure it all out :pray:

I'm now off til Tuesday and even though I'm working an overtime shift on Sunday night I am looking forward to a sunny weekend watching mini fahs play softball.

I am even looking forward to doing more gardening :der:

By the way let me wish you all a happy fun filled Memorial Day weekend

Can comment up here and also down there ;) Soo many options!

I'm home :yippie: I'm home :yippie: I'm home :yippie:

Last edited:
I see the changes have taken place. I think it's been a week at least since I was on here. I should be folding laundry but the basket isn't very motivating.

My dilemma of the weekend is whether to use my $1.20 off each gallon of gas now or to let it build up a bit more after a few more trips to the store. :hmm: We hit 3.99 earlier this week....I think it's 3.93 now.

I see the changes have taken place. I think it's been a week at least since I was on here. I should be folding laundry but the basket isn't very motivating.

My dilemma of the weekend is whether to use my $1.20 off each gallon of gas now or to let it build up a bit more after a few more trips to the store. :hmm: We hit 3.99 earlier this week....I think it's 3.93 now.

$3.99 here today. :love: The extra money I used to put toward my I Will Follow Payback Loan now goes into my gas tank, and I force two weeks out of a tank. On the bright side, the $100+ I spend on gas a month is better than the $250+ I would be spending if I still had a 30-mile commute to work. I am still terrified of going over $4 a gallon. I would really have to ride my bike to work through some unfriendly neighborhoods.

$3.99 here today. :love: The extra money I used to put toward my I Will Follow Payback Loan now goes into my gas tank, and I force two weeks out of a tank. On the bright side, the $100+ I spend on gas a month is better than the $250+ I would be spending if I still had a 30-mile commute to work. I am still terrified of going over $4 a gallon. I would really have to ride my bike to work through some unfriendly neighborhoods.

The money that I make at Job 2 covers what I have to pay for gas so I'm not really losing anything from my regular check but it also means that the extra money I had been putting into savings is pretty much cut in half. Every day I grow more and more disenchanted with living in a city that you have to drive everywhere.

today was day 5 of 9 in a row :crack: The resort is dead this weekend so I'm not exactly sure what we're all going to do to keep our hours. :crazy: We have a huge cleaning list that I've managed to avoid all week but I think tomorrow or for sure by Sunday I'll have to pick a spot in the pastry shop and clean :yuck: It's going to be a long summer if this keeps up. It's not supposed to be slow all summer but it will be very slow in parts here and there :scream:

Hi back :wave:

It's finally time for bed :yawn:

Oldest mini fah's softball team won their playdown game tonight :dance:

Saturday will be a busy day:
Swimming lesson for a mini fah #3
Softball practice for a mini fah #2
Softball game for a mini fah #1
Birthday party invite for a mini fah #2
Shoe shopping for all the mini fahs (this one scares me the most $$$)

And maybe if everything goes well Mr fah and I can go see the new Indiana Jones movie :yes:

You know what? I agree.

Just got back from a nice little walk. Sunshine :love: Flowering trees :love:
My u2 iPod seems to be a HUGE fan of Bruce Springsteen.

Gotta get ready for work.

I am off for 2 days :up:
Had a nice little chat with my now former boss and vented a little bit about the co-worker that thinks she is the boss...............I feel much better now. Don't know if things will change but..................
Former boss knows how overbearing this person can be.........

You know that random blog thingy...............I was just greeted by me. It was a recent entry...................

Blogs From The Members of U2 Feedback
Random featured blog entry from shari schultz
Posted 05-14-2008 at 09:26 PM by shari schultz
The day can best be summed up with fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck

It is a little :crack: when one of your entrys pops up :crack:............it is nice to relive those bad days :crack:

Clicked on Smilies [More] and got this .............still tweaking the site...........

Members with the most Buddy Connections
User Buddies

Most Ignored Users
User Ignored

Members who Ignore Most Users
User Ignores