Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . . - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #166
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 11:38 AM
^ That sounds fun - isn't that a brand new stadium too?

Old 04-25-2008, 09:25 PM   #167
Blue Crack Supplier

aaaaaaaaah, randoooooooom.

someone reminded me of spaghettio guy a while ago, but i can't remember who. hell, it was probably me. i was hungry, so i went to cumbys and got a microwave meatball sandwich. except that i didn't microwave it, i ate it as it was

and my new partner at work says "super" ad nauseum.

Old 04-25-2008, 09:57 PM   #168
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:38 AM
arw, Enjoy the Spring rain...........Hope your flight went smoothly with all the weather going on. Early congrats on the Graduation!
Schmeg, your weekend sounds
IWB ~
Old 04-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #169
ONE
love, blood, life

Lost power at work tonight during one of the storms ( it came backup a minute later, though). The fix it guys just got the air working this afternoon..............ya wanna know what happens when ya lose power? Ya lose the newly fixed air.................When 7:45 rolled around I ska-daddled out the door to find fresh air *hot, sweaty, mess*

Snow flurries on Sunday/Monday
Old 04-26-2008, 12:50 AM   #170
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's currently 35 degrees out!

I know it's only been a little over 2 months but it's very strange to be here. It's even more strange to be using a desktop. I forgot how to use a mouse!

I have TONS and TONS of mail My bills are all paid online so most anything else is junk mail. Anything from school or my loan company is stuff my mom reads to me and we decide if she needs to send it to me in AZ or not. I have my transcript from school and it says at the bottom "degree awarded, highest honors"

My Chef coat I have to wear tomorrow is so big compared to the one at work. I'm swimming in it. I'll never wear it again so it'll be good enough for the day.

Too weird typing on this computer I'm so excited to be in front of iTunes again. I made a ton of mixes before I left but it just wasn't enough. Some of them I purposely just titled "mix 1" and so on just so it would be a nice surprise to see what goodies I put on them. But now I need fresh stuff. My dad just decided it would be perfectly ok for him to borrow my speakers and not give them back to me before I came home so now I'll have to beg for them tomorrow morning.

My room has been snooped through. I can tell.....it's the same yet different.

In other news....it's going to be so weird not sleeping with my little Lily. Both she and the dog knew I was leaving so they were giving me the cold shoulder today, especially the cat. She'll get over it.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:11 AM   #171
arw
Blue Crack Addict

my mom told me I was tan

I have envelopes from my mom marked "do not open until April 30th..."

There's a huge box upstairs from a culinary store that I like. AZ has it too so I shop there to get the professional discount. I can't wait to open stuff

what else......

I received a check from LE for $95 as my 2007 bonus. They must have terminated me in the system after the bonuses went out because I'm pretty sure only active employees get this. But that's typical of the managers there. It's probably the only place I've worked where they actually look after you. more computer money

As excited as I am for tomorrow, I don't want to go to bed because that will mean one night my bed will be gone and I'll only have one left. I'm so excited to sleep in a real bed again. At my AZ home I have to sleep on a pull out couch with 2 mattress pads on it. There are some nights were I can still feel the bar from the frame in my back
Old 04-26-2008, 01:45 AM   #172
arw
Blue Crack Addict

weird flashbacks of a few months ago.....it's freezing in my room and I'm wearing my winter pj's that I haven't even thought about since I left.

My friend from school just texted me to ask if I wanted her to drive tomorrow or if I was going to. I have no car in MSP!

time to burn cd's......
Old 04-26-2008, 09:41 AM   #173
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
aaaaaaaaah, randoooooooom.

someone reminded me of spaghettio guy a while ago, but i can't remember who. hell, it was probably me. i was hungry, so i went to cumbys and got a microwave meatball sandwich. except that i didn't microwave it, i ate it as it was

and my new partner at work says "super" ad nauseum.

IWBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!! I was thinking about you the other day!

cumby's

Is your partner;s name Kim by any chance? Like my old store manager who said super ad naueum?

How's life? How 'bout them Red Sox?!

Now she probably won't come back for another year.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:46 AM   #174
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

I have my transcript from school and it says at the bottom "degree awarded, highest honors"
Congratualtions!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 10:14 AM   #175
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
^ That sounds fun - isn't that a brand new stadium too?
It is! We should have fun.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:04 PM   #176
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Congratulations arw!

Hi IWB
Old 04-26-2008, 08:15 PM   #177
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
"degree awarded, highest honors"
Awesome
Old 04-27-2008, 12:42 AM   #178
arw
Blue Crack Addict

well after 24 hours home, an afternoon with my friends and Chefs from school, an evening with my family and friends at my parents, and then a quick pint at my favorite pub with my friends.......I have to admit I do not want to go back. This is home. I really enjoy my job but it's not home. I have to look at my situation as temporary and that eventually I'll come back. It's only been 2 months. I have 10 more to go to reach a year before I can decide.

My friend that was supposed to come visit me next month when my sister goes away backed out on me. I'm so pissed because now the flight I wanted to take is almost $100 more. There's other airlines I could take but it wouldn't be either of my 2 that I have miles with so I won't be accumulating anything towards a free trip. Plus now that means less money in my savings even though I did save up for this week off. I do want to spend more than 40 hours at home. I'll be here for sure for a week in August but then who knows. I think coming back every few months is what will help get me through being away. I do like living in the desert and being on my own away from the parents, which will be something I can't do financially if I move back here, but I miss it here more than I like the desert. I'm glad that I at least got to see everyone all in one day.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:18 AM   #179
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

I have my transcript from school and it says at the bottom "degree awarded, highest honors"

Old 04-27-2008, 03:24 AM   #180
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

IWBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!! I was thinking about you the other day!

cumby's

Is your partner;s name Kim by any chance? Like my old store manager who said super ad naueum?

How's life? How 'bout them Red Sox?!

Now she probably won't come back for another year.

yes, how bout them sox

her name isn't kim, i forget what her first name actually is. i call her by her last name or don't call her anything at all. i've only worked a couple shifts with her, i keep changing my schedule so i don't have to work with her. it's not because she's new, i was brand new last year. and in the bigger picture, i still am brand new at this emt thing. it's not because she doesn't know her way around the city. when i started working here you could have put me in a box in the hospital parking lot and i wouldn't have been able to find the ER. it's her incredibly irritating personality. i really don't need to hear about how your ex the cop almost killed you, or how you bought a giant box of condoms from cosco for your 15 year old son.

it's looking like i'll be a paramedic by this time next year. i took the firefighter civil service exam, we'll see if a department will take me. i think i've figured out what i want to do with my life.