Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have this lame plastic cup that I got the first time that we went to Graceland that I use all the time up in my room for water and it has disappeared. I had it up there the other morning before work and my mom claims she has done nothing with it. I love that lame cup! She took it outside to water some plant once and lost it in the bushes so I really think she picked it up to take downstairs and sat it down somewhere. Yes it's lame to be irritated but it's my water cup! :grumpy:

I think I may eat my chips then curl up to watch some mindless What Not To Wear after exposing myself to the Katrina news.

:| This is my good deed for the day. We rented two older boring comedies that I've seen a million times :| Now we're watching the Vikings game. It's a preseason game and she's completely getting into it like it's the super bowl :der: Now she's outside smoking. She's completely :coocoo:

I have to spend time with her tomorrow too. She's going to go to my sister's with me to make sure Princess Lily the kitty isn't dead. After that I just think I need a break from her. I have way too many problems of my own to listen to hers. She hasn't stopped talking since she got here :|

How can gas go from $3.19 a gallon to $2.79 in just 2 hours? The gas station by my parents house was $3.19 when I got there. When I left it was $2.99 and they were changing it to $2.79. I'm afraid to spend $2.79 now because what if it keeps going down? :| Doubt it....but $2.79 seems really cheap now after seeing so many $3.09 and $3.19 signs this afternoon. :mad:

:wave: I am on a laptop at my little dog/house sitting gig! It too me 10 minutes to figure out how to get to Safari to even come online!

I don't understand the keyboard...the keys are all glowy and Delete is where Backspace should be and it backspaces, not deletes.

arw9797 said:
How can gas go from $3.19 a gallon to $2.79 in just 2 hours? The gas station by my parents house was $3.19 when I got there. When I left it was $2.99 and they were changing it to $2.79. I'm afraid to spend $2.79 now because what if it keeps going down? :| Doubt it....but $2.79 seems really cheap now after seeing so many $3.09 and $3.19 signs this afternoon. :mad:
Yay maybe I can almost afford to drive to work again!

The dog I'm sitting for is snoring. :cute: We went for a walk earlier and I think we will before I go to work in the morning. I think there's an easier way to get to the store than the one I know but I'm not sure what it is.

No one seems to be around so I'm going to turn in early. I have to be up very early to figure out how to feed my doggie friend Murphy and see if he needs a walk before work and stuff.

:wave:

We just watched Better Off Dead with John Cusack. I haven't seen that in 20 years. John looked like War Edge :cute: I even got out the Anton book to show Amy a picture. I got a big :rolleyes: and :| from her. :madspit:

arw9797 said:
We just watched Better Off Dead with John Cusack. I haven't seen that in 20 years. John looked like War Edge :cute: I even got out the Anton book to show Amy a picture. I got a big :rolleyes: and :| from her. :madspit:

John Cusack. :drool:

Mia's chasing a spider that's been crawling on my ceiling all night, lol.

*Edited just in time for the Spelling Police. :wink:

She's gone!!!!!!! :dance: I thought she was going to want to stay for hours. I made it clear at the video store that I can't sit through two movies one after another :crack: so I think she knew that it was going to be a short night.

She's gotten so strange in the last few years....

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

John Cusack. :drool:

Mia's chasing a spider that's been crawling on my ceiling all night, lol.

*Edited just in time for the Spelling Police. :wink:

the spelling police is on a much needed break! :mad:

I'm officially in charge of Princess Lily the kitty as of 8:00 AM tomorrow morning. I picked her up 4 times tonight :eek: She's sweet so I don't think she'll attack me :shifty:

Amy went outside to smoke a few times. I asked her what she did with the butts. She said she tossed them over the deck. :scream: 1. That's against my lease and they put notes under our doors all the time reminding us of that. 2. My apartment is right above the front door so she could have been throwing a lit cigarette on someone walking in the building. :der:

I told her to pick them off the ground on her way out! :madspit:

last night was the first night since May that I didn't sleep with my fan on :( Summer will be over soon. :sigh: On the bright side of that, my electric bill will be cut back in half soon if I don't need 2 fans and my air on anymore. :madspit:

:mad: No more pumpkin bread :grumpy:

The "do not eat carbs" voice inside my head is strongly suggesting I wait to make more :angry: I'll have a new loaf made by September 22 :sexywink:

I get to see Amy again soon :rolleyes: But this time I'm using her :sexywink: She's coming with me to see Lily and then I have to go there tonight by myself :eek: We'll only be there for a little bit and then I have to get my grandpa for the day. I get to see Amy and my great aunt all in one day. Both of them talk nonstop :blahblah: :blahblah: :crack:

Back
Top Bottom