Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread! - Page 29 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-08-2005, 10:01 PM   #421
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



I know you read your pm's but do ever read your email? Also...did you read my last pm? We have a trading crisis on hand if you don't have that dvd because I need to get it to you asap!
E-mail? What's that? I don't get a pop-up for e-mail!

I don't have that one; I thought I responded to that one.
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:03 PM   #422
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Dear Patriots,

Why will no one tell me how you did tonight? Please tell me you won.

Love,
Schmeg
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:03 PM   #423
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Is there anybody out there?
I am....I have to tell you that my mom has joined the Anderson admiration ranks as well.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:04 PM   #424
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


I am....I have to tell you that my mom has joined the Anderson admiration ranks as well.
Your mom has impeccable taste!!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:04 PM   #425
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Randy Moss is your worst nightmare tonight, Oakland 14 NE 10........
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:05 PM   #426
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Dear Patriots,

Why will no one tell me how you did tonight? Please tell me you won.

Love,
Schmeg
Patriots will win.

Oh, and they had a little segment with Brady and they asked the celebrity you would most want to meet. His answer was Bono.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:05 PM   #427
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:57 AM
So, in these days of painfully high gas prices, I drove 13 miles out of my way since part of my ride home is closed and the detour is poiorly marked. My 30-mile ride became 43 miles...and I didn't drive the measured mile in 45 seconds or less.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:07 PM   #428
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
Randy Moss is your worst nightmare tonight, Oakland 14 NE 10........
I was afraid of this.

One more reason to love Tom Brady!

What channel is this on? NESN has the Red Sox, ESPN had college football, ESPN 2 had probably poker, and the networks had commercials. One more reason to love baseball...1 commercial at a time.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:08 PM   #429
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Your mom has impeccable taste!!

She does...doesnt she!

Anderson just used the word extraordinary!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:08 PM   #430
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 05:57 AM
ABC
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:08 PM   #431
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I was afraid of this.

One more reason to love Tom Brady!

What channel is this on? NESN has the Red Sox, ESPN had college football, ESPN 2 had probably poker, and the networks had commercials. One more reason to love baseball...1 commercial at a time.
ABC
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:09 PM   #432
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room


Patriots will win.

Oh, and they had a little segment with Brady and they asked the celebrity you would most want to meet. His answer was Bono.
Nice edit.

Tom Brady had a celebrity playlist on iTunes and there were at least 2 U2 songs. Mysterious Ways was one. I wonder if HE has an all-Mysterious Ways playlist, too!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:10 PM   #433
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
So, in these days of painfully high gas prices, I drove 13 miles out of my way since part of my ride home is closed and the detour is poiorly marked. My 30-mile ride became 43 miles...and I didn't drive the measured mile in 45 seconds or less.
.

That sucks. I have to go back up to Sephora afterwork tomorrow to exchange the makeup that I picked up the wrong tube of over the weekend and it's not very close so I kind of dread going up there.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:10 PM   #434
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Thanks for the channel guys!

The one good thing about my dvd player being dead is that my TV has a quickview button and I can flip back and forth between the Sox and the Pats with one button!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 09-08-2005, 10:11 PM   #435
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Nice edit.

Tom Brady had a celebrity playlist on iTunes and there were at least 2 U2 songs. Mysterious Ways was one. I wonder if HE has an all-Mysterious Ways playlist, too!
That was the score when I started typing it!!
__________________

__________________
Blue Room is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com