Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread! - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-06-2005, 07:09 PM   #316
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 04:27 PM
So today on my way home I passed our new postman...who I've determined is kind of worthless...anyway he had his truck pulled over on the side of the road with his hazard lights on and was sitting out on the grass reading something! I somehow do not think his truck was having issues. I told my mom and now she doesnt trust him at all. I myself am wondering if he has anything to do with my delay in Rolling Stone delivery.

Old 09-06-2005, 07:10 PM   #317
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

10 days in a row?
One time I did 12. I don't speak of that time other than vague references to my "Gapathon."

Old 09-06-2005, 07:11 PM   #318
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Oh but no.......the loud tv noise I hear had better be my mom downstairs...if it's the people moving in next door they'll be some ass kicking here at my house after we take care of Derek in Sept.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:12 PM   #319
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

I didn't say a word about the spelling!!!!
implied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-06-2005, 07:13 PM   #320
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I can only find this one picture, which I have in a frame on my shelf. The rest must be in the drawers in my bedroom at my parents house that I still haven't cleaned out yet. I worked for weeks perfecting my make up My sister and my friends only worked on theirs that day. You can tell by Ace that he needed some practice! Anyways this is my sister as Paul, Todd as Ace, Alli as Peter and ARW as Gene.....

Old 09-06-2005, 07:13 PM   #321
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

One time I did 12. I don't speak of that time other than vague references to my "Gapathon."
Me too...I'm doing it all in the name of love for U2...at the end of those 10 days I will see our boys and it will all be worth it.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:13 PM   #322
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
So today on my way home I passed our new postman...who I've determined is kind of worthless...anyway he had his truck pulled over on the side of the road with his hazard lights on and was sitting out on the grass reading something! I somehow do not think his truck was having issues. I told my mom and now she doesnt trust him at all. I myself am wondering if he has anything to do with my delay in Rolling Stone delivery.
I think there's a Secret Freaky Mailman Society that he and my mailman/friend's ex-boyfriend's dad are in it. He's the mailman I hide from, especially since his son is part of my Never Date a Guy Named Jay Theory.

Edit: this mailman was also one of the Nasty Hockey Players who would arrive early for hocky practice to leer at the pretty little ice dancers.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:13 PM   #323
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

implied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're probAbly right.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:15 PM   #324
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I think there's a Secret Freaky Mailman Society that he and my mailman/friend's ex-boyfriend's dad are in it. He's the mailman I hide from, especially since his son is part of my Never Date a Guy Named Jay Theory.
Which reminds me...did you ever mail my package? If not you could bring it to MN...lord knows with this dude. My mom said he was trying to tape something in the mailbox one day.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:15 PM   #325
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

"Gapathon."
It took me a minute to figure out what that meant! Was that during the Christmas Holidays? I worked retail my freshman and sophmore years of college and it made the holidays unenjoyable to say the least.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:16 PM   #326
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I can only find this one picture, which I have in a frame on my shelf. The rest must be in the drawers in my bedroom at my parents house that I still haven't cleaned out yet. I worked for weeks perfecting my make up My sister and my friends only worked on theirs that day. You can tell by Ace that he needed some practice! Anyways this is my sister as Paul, Todd as Ace, Alli as Peter and ARW as Gene.....

That is such a cool pic...you guys looked awesome!
Old 09-06-2005, 07:17 PM   #327
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

Which reminds me...did you ever mail my package? If not you could bring it to MN...lord knows with this dude. My mom said he was trying to tape something in the mailbox one day.
No. I suck majorly. x 100000000000000000

He was trying to TAPE something in there? Why the hell does he have tape in his little mail truck with him??
Old 09-06-2005, 07:18 PM   #328
ONE
love, blood, life

I am on day 2 of 11~a BS-athon..............mine has a double meaning..........I'm already crabby
Old 09-06-2005, 07:19 PM   #329
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

It took me a minute to figure out what that meant! Was that during the Christmas Holidays? I worked retail my freshman and sophmore years of college and it made the holidays unenjoyable to say the least.
No, it was in May, I think! My old store needed help so I gave up a few days off for the insane OT check and to remind myself why my 60-miles-a-day commute was better than the old 10-minute one.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:22 PM   #330
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

You and your sister have it down!! You are correct, Ace needs some work!