Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread! - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-06-2005, 04:18 PM   #286
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:51 AM
hello
fah, sorry 'bout the back
__________________

__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 04:29 PM   #287
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel





When's first practice?
Larry Mullens Pop Angel on the DRUMS!
__________________

__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 04:40 PM   #288
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,930
Local Time: 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room


Larry Mullens Pop Angel on the DRUMS!
Oops..I play drums, maybe we should switch, but I get the impression that _PopAngel will look better as a cat than I would...I know she would.
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 04:46 PM   #289
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Oops..I play drums, maybe we should switch, but I get the impression that _PopAngel will look better as a cat than I would...I know she would.
I know she would also!!

All the KISS talk caused me to break out my bootleg of the KISS 12/3/80 Auckland New Zealand show last night. One of the few nights U2 was not on the rotation. Of course U2 are back tonight and probAbly will be there for the forseeable future.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 04:50 PM   #290
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 10:51 AM




I'm listening to Patti Smith now, but have a huge urge for KISS.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 05:00 PM   #291
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,930
Local Time: 07:51 AM


How's that?

Put on some "Rock 'n Roll Over"!!!

And then put on HTAAB...yeah!
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 05:11 PM   #292
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room


I know she would also!!

All the KISS talk caused me to break out my bootleg of the KISS 12/3/80 Auckland New Zealand show last night. One of the few nights U2 was not on the rotation. Of course U2 are back tonight and probAbly will be there for the forseeable future.


this post is beautiful.....for several reasons
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 05:15 PM   #293
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:51 AM
I went to get my allergy shot today. One of the long time nurses almost gave me someone else's shot I looked at the serum and it had someone else's name on the jar She completely acted like " oops no big deal..." about it and didn't really say anything to me. I barely can handle my own shot without having a weird reaction. I don't need anyone else's!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 05:19 PM   #294
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:51 AM
the bad thing about actually cooking is you have to clean up I made fajitas and now I have a nice mess I'm FULL!!!!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 05:24 PM   #295
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I went to get my allergy shot today. One of the long time nurses almost gave me someone else's shot I looked at the serum and it had someone else's name on the jar She completely acted like " oops no big deal..." about it and didn't really say anything to me. I barely can handle my own shot without having a weird reaction. I don't need anyone else's!
That would have been bad!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 05:26 PM   #296
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
the bad thing about actually cooking is you have to clean up I made fajitas and now I have a nice mess I'm FULL!!!!
Mmmmm that sounds good. My mom always complains about the "awful mess" after she cooks....I think that is why I'm not compelled to cook anything all that often.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 05:28 PM   #297
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:51 AM
Emeril has some guest chef on with him tonight. He's very hyper. I think I need to turn it.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 05:39 PM   #298
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Emeril has some guest chef on with him tonight. He's very hyper. I think I need to turn it.
Who is hyper Emeril or the guest?
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 05:42 PM   #299
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


Who is hyper Emeril or the guest?
the guest. I still haven't turned it
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 09-06-2005, 05:45 PM   #300
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


the guest. I still haven't turned it
That could be either entertaining or annoying.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com