Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: payday :drool:

I'm trying to decide if I need more caffeine or not...I probably don't.

Same ole same ole at work tomorrow. We are predicting that the men with straight jackets will be showing up to take us away sometime next week. I was so stressed that I felt queasy all day but still kept eating Hershey kisses like they were never going to be made ever again.

The day pretty much felt like this :banghead:

That first comment was supposed to be same ole same ole at work today not tomorrow....see I'm already losing it!

:crack: it took 4 hours to grid Old World ornaments and that was with 2 people doing it :crack:
It's done............but the ornaments weren't put away, tomorrow is another day. /work statement.

Must find something less tedious to do tonight:crazy:

Schmeg said:
:drool: payday :drool:

I'm trying to decide if I need more caffeine or not...I probably don't.

I know you read your pm's but do ever read your email? :sexywink: Also...did you read my last pm? We have a trading crisis on hand if you don't have that dvd because I need to get it to you asap!

I didn't workout today and I ate a brownie at the picnic :tsk: But so far this week I lost two pounds just from walking for 45 minutes a day and not eating any crap :D

shari schultz said:
:crack: it took 4 hours to grid Old World ornaments and that was with 2 people doing it :crack:
It's done............but the ornaments weren't put away, tomorrow is another day. /work statement.

Must find something less tedious to do tonight:crazy:

I think we need to create a Stress In The Workplace Support Group! :hug:

arw9797 said:

3449286%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A9349553%3Bot1lsi

Here you go Reggie. ARW is definately Gene in the band. sorry. :shrug:

Kariann said:

I think we need to create a Stress In The Workplace Support Group! :hug:

What would probAbly alleviate alot of that stress is a U2 concert! :laugh: :hmm: are there any of those coming up? :wink:

EDIT: CORRECTED FOR THE SPELLING POLICE WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ON A BREAK BUT OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT! :eyebrow: :wink:

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

:laugh: Meant in a good way. You have the make up perfect in the photo! Plus I bet you play a mean bass! :wink: But can you spit blood and breath fire??? :hmm:

:reject: that's not what the :shifty: was for. Nevermind :reject: I forgot I'm on a break :uhoh:

:| I hate seeing Randy Moss in something other than purple and gold :mad: I don't care how much of an ass he is or how many stupid things he does on and off the field. I'd still rather see him on my team :madspit:

Actually I posted it and noticed it right away. But then thought I would see if you noticed. :laugh:

Its corrected now, I KNOW it was bothering you.

Blue Room said:

EDIT: CORRECTED FOR THE SPELLING POLICE WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ON A BREAK BUT OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT! :eyebrow: :wink:

you still haven't figured it out. :tsk:

I quoted the misspelled word. There is definitely not an A in the word definitely :tsk:

Ok I swear I'm done! Misspell all you want!!!!!!!

:reject::reject::reject:

I need to pack a lunch and my gym bag. This seems like so much work just to save a little on gas by having lunch at work and then using the gym there. But I need to save $ somehow even if it's just a few dollars a week and I need to workout so I should just go pack my lunch and gym bag.....

Back
Top Bottom