Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remembered to buy diet 7 Up tonight :love:

I only have to work until 2 tomorrow!!! :dance: We're having our annual company picnic at one of the lakes by work. It's casual day too! :drool: Last year they had tons of huge door prizes. Of course I didn't win anything :grumpy: I hope I do tomorrow! There was a gigantic tv there last time. All I really want is a new CD player for my desk. Mine sucks. But they had tons of electronics last time so I would love to win anything. :sexywink:

I willingly worked from 8 am to 6:30 pm today because we're so short-staffed right now. Anyone want the open assistant manager position in my store? At least we're not down a store manager like the last two Septembers...that's no fun.

arw9797 said:
I remembered to buy diet 7 Up tonight :love:

I only have to work until 2 tomorrow!!! :dance: We're having our annual company picnic at one of the lakes by work. It's casual day too! :drool: Last year they had tons of huge door prizes. Of course I didn't win anything :grumpy: I hope I do tomorrow! There was a gigantic tv there last time. All I really want is a new CD player for my desk. Mine sucks. But they had tons of electronics last time so I would love to win anything. :sexywink:

That sounds pretty cool!

Schmeg said:
I willingly worked from 8 am to 6:30 pm today because we're so short-staffed right now. Anyone want the open assistant manager position in my store? At least we're not down a store manager like the last two Septembers...that's no fun.

Had a delightful 10 hour day myself, thank you very much.
:up: to the computer being back.

Work was very draining today.
:hug:

But they had tons of electronics last time so I would love to win anything.
Good Luck!

I'm not able to sleep when I go to bed no matter how tired I am...I think it's stress from what I know I will face at work the next morning. Today felt like a Kaboomcha day with all of the escalated calls we had to take. I had 4 in a row....in a row I mean hang up take one hang up take one etc. No break in between. :|

Kariann said:
I'm not able to sleep when I go to bed no matter how tired I am...I think it's stress from what I know I will face at work the next morning. Today felt like a Kaboomcha day with all of the escalated calls we had to take. I had 4 in a row....in a row I mean hang up take one hang up take one etc. No break in between. :|
:crack: That's harsh.

We had four crabby people in a very short span of time on Monday and by the time the last one was at the register I was hiding in the corner, near tears. One lady with the crazily-accented voice of an emphasema patient bitched to me for a few minutes about all the clothes being "meeyass proh-dooooced" (mass produced) and Geeeyap heeyas neeyever done theeyat befoohre. We had a lot of fun imitating her voice for others later. :evil:

Blue Room said:
Kaboomcha day??

So do you get the complaint calls or something? I can see where 4 in a row would be a bit taxing.

About 2 years ago our warehouse changed systems and it was horrible...we had a bunch of downtime and it resulted in about 80 days of sheer hell. We had escalated call after call...packages were lost etc....really really bad. We had days where the escalated calls went into double digits for some of us and you would finish one and have one holding for you. It was so bad that each of us had a day where we almost walked out. Thus the paranoia for this change.

I'm in leadership so yep I get to talk to the upset customers. :sigh:

Kariann said:

About 2 years ago our warehouse changed systems and it was horrible...we had a bunch of downtime and it resulted in about 80 days of sheer hell. We had escalated call after call...packages were lost etc....really really bad. We had days where the escalated calls went into double digits for some of us and you would finish one and have one holding for you. It was so bad that each of us had a day where we almost walked out. Thus the paranoia for this change.

I'm in leadership so yep I get to talk to the upset customers. :sigh:

:yikes: I can see why you are stressed about it. I hope things get better for you. I'm sure they will.

Kariann said:

I need to work on a playlist that I keep thinking about in the car and then forget about until I'm in the car again.

:up: I bet your co workers are ready for a new concert in the parking lot in the morning by now!! :laugh: :wink:

Blue Room said:
I thought of Schmeg tonight....... :ohmy: and I bet she knows why!! :laugh:
:lol: You had a little black and white friend?

I saw one running down the street the other night and thought of you! :sexywink:

Schmeg said:

:lol: You had a little black and white friend?

I saw one running down the street the other night and thought of you! :sexywink:

:laugh:

I'm honored.

Actually I think there is one living in the woods behind my house. It must migrate back and forth because I smell it about once a week. So I think of you weekly! :sexywink: :laugh:

Blue Room said:

:laugh:

I'm honored.

Actually I think there is one living in the woods behind my house. It must migrate back and forth because I smell it about once a week. So I think of you weekly! :sexywink: :laugh:
:love:

My thought of you was accompanied by a "Hooooooly shit" and turning to run the other way. Nothing personal, of course. My friend would have thought I was nuts if I said, "Hey, Blue Room!"

Back
Top Bottom