Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread! - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-03-2005, 01:13 PM   #151
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 08:23 AM
CF was running late and I got home after 3 so at least I have a small window of downtime before going to the Gallery Hop and drinks. I really shouldnt be going and spending the money on dinner and more than one drink but dammit after the last 2 days I really dont care today.

Old 09-03-2005, 01:13 PM   #152
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:23 PM
Just got home from work, and it was a good day.

Old 09-03-2005, 01:15 PM   #153
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I went to see Lily! She was sleeping when I got there and didn't even come to the door She was so cute. My sister just left a few hours ago but I'm sure by tomorrow she'll be all over me. I'm looking forward to go back there later to feed her.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:17 PM   #154
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I have plans tomorrow but haven't gotten the confirmatin email about what time and where we're meeting. I love it when people wait until the last minute to decide.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:19 PM   #155
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I have plans tomorrow but haven't gotten the confirmatin email about what time and where we're meeting. I love it when people wait until the last minute to decide.
I know what you mean....I deal with that quite often.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:20 PM   #156
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Well I know we're going or Alli is out the money because she already bought the tickets to get into the fair. But it would be nice to know what time we're going and where we are going to meet.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:24 PM   #157
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Amy called me about 10 minutes before she was supposed to be here to tell me she had a flat tire I told her she didn't have to come with me to see Lily since she lives in the opposite direction of where my sister lives. She wanted to come with. Then I was starving and wanted to go to Chipotle but she was worried about spending money on her tire so she I ended up buying her lunch. I didn't really even have the money for my lunch. But she's going to buy my lunch the next time we meet during the week.

I'm so mean when it comes to her....she was wearing the same jeans she had on yesterday. They could use a run through the washer The looked dirty and wrinkled yesterday. She also smelled like a bar. So much for quitting smoking.

I have way too many things on my mind to babysit her and that's what she wants from me. She basically asked if my dad would help with the tire. I told her no...
Old 09-03-2005, 01:29 PM   #158
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Amy called me about 10 minutes before she was supposed to be here to tell me she had a flat tire I told her she didn't have to come with me to see Lily since she lives in the opposite direction of where my sister lives. She wanted to come with. Then I was starving and wanted to go to Chipotle but she was worried about spending money on her tire so she I ended up buying her lunch. I didn't really even have the money for my lunch. But she's going to buy my lunch the next time we meet during the week.

I'm so mean when it comes to her....she was wearing the same jeans she had on yesterday. They could use a run through the washer The looked dirty and wrinkled yesterday. She also smelled like a bar. So much for quitting smoking.

I have way too many things on my mind to babysit her and that's what she wants from me. She basically asked if my dad would help with the tire. I told her no...
Eww that is kind of gross about the jeans. Does she have anyone else she can go to?
Old 09-03-2005, 01:35 PM   #159
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

Eww that is kind of gross about the jeans. Does she have anyone else she can go to?

Her parents live in WI....not too far from Walmart They're coming out later to change the tire and take her to a tire place. But her parents are dirt poor so she's worried about them driving out with gas being so high. I told her to offer them $10 for gas if she's so worried about that.

She's one of those that doesn't think she's imposing on others when she asks for a large favor. She was going to ask her neighbor. Then she asked me if my dad could come and do it for her. Yes he can probably change a tire in his sleep but I wasn't going to bother him with her problems. Then she wanted call her ex boyfriend that has repeatedly told all of their mutal friends he's done with her and that he doesn't even want to be friends with her. I think if she called him he would think she's just trying to get him over there for no reason. Plus her therepist told her to stop thinking about him and move on. Then she tells me that she thinks her ex slashed her tire I can't deal with her anymore.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:38 PM   #160
arw
Blue Crack Addict

and now I need to leave again in the cold, dirty rain

I'm going to wear my Ireland hoodie
Old 09-03-2005, 01:46 PM   #161
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm still here.

I don't want to leave. I have to spend the next few hours with my great aunt talking non stop. I'm going to smack her by the end of the night. I'm a quiet person. I only talk when I want to. Maybe that's why I talk to myself here all the time I just can't stand when people talk non stop about nothing. Every gas station we go by she'll bring up gas prices. I work for a division of a major back in MN so every billboard we see with the name she'll bring up my job. Then my sister's job. Then she'll tell me about relatives I never met. Then my grandpa will get pissed because she doesn't let anyone talk but her. Then she'll get mad that he's mad. Then she'll start talking about the weather since it's raining, ask me if I'm going on any trips, if I've thought about buying a house yet, found a boyfriend....... And I see her about once a yet so this is all the same conversation each time. If only saw her every so often it wouldn't matter but she asks me the same crap every damn week.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:50 PM   #162
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Her parents live in WI....not too far from Walmart They're coming out later to change the tire and take her to a tire place. But her parents are dirt poor so she's worried about them driving out with gas being so high. I told her to offer them $10 for gas if she's so worried about that.

She's one of those that doesn't think she's imposing on others when she asks for a large favor. She was going to ask her neighbor. Then she asked me if my dad could come and do it for her. Yes he can probably change a tire in his sleep but I wasn't going to bother him with her problems. Then she wanted call her ex boyfriend that has repeatedly told all of their mutal friends he's done with her and that he doesn't even want to be friends with her. I think if she called him he would think she's just trying to get him over there for no reason. Plus her therepist told her to stop thinking about him and move on. Then she tells me that she thinks her ex slashed her tire I can't deal with her anymore.
Yeah she could help them with the gas money. I dont really understand how people can ask for something like that without really thinking about it. I tried to do everything to convince my mom to take me to the airport for Ireland and when it came time for me to ask Tina it was hard for me to do that and not feel guilty.

She has way too much drama going on!
Old 09-03-2005, 01:51 PM   #163
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I'm going to wear my Ireland hoodie
I our Ireland hoodies!
Old 09-03-2005, 01:52 PM   #164
ONE
love, blood, life

I talked to CF and it sounds like a certain person may not be going. I suppose I should go change clothes.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:58 PM   #165
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I our Ireland hoodies!

I have mine on now I'm probably going to roast in it but I was freeeeeeezing before and since it's raining I had to have the air on a little. Too warm without it but too cold with it

I'm full and now I have to go out to dinner.

I'm really leaving this time