Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

Tell me about it. :sigh:

I already ironed my clothes for tomorrow because I KNOW I will hit the snooze bar about 5 times before I actually get up.

Are you working normal hours this week or are they still making you do extra because of your new system? The only consolation I have this week is that it "should" go by faster since its only four days.

Blue Room said:

Are you working normal hours this week or are they still making you do extra because of your new system? The only consolation I have this week is that it "should" go by faster since its only four days.

I'm normally off on Monday and they usually give us an extra day off during a holiday week but that's not happening this week so I have my regular 5 day week. I have no idea if I will have to add any hours or not at this point. It wouldnt surprise me though.

I hate having to pack a lunch. :mad: I never know what to bring or if it will be enough :huh: But I must go to the gym every day now instead of driving home for lunch. My gym bag is packed and so is my lunch. Now I just need to find something to wear so I can iron and I'll be all set. I'm not ready to go back to work. :( I only have one meeting :drool: so it won't be too bad. :|

I am going through Blue Crack Withdrawel. :crack:

The Jim's keyboard sucks and he has slightly-TMI pictures of himself and a girl as his wallpaper. :crack: x 2

I should get off my ass...I skated from 8:15 to 10 this morning and at the end me and two other girls just led the dance CD run and did all the dances we knew and my legs feel like jelly now. :laugh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oops..I play drums, maybe we should switch, but I get the impression that _PopAngel will look better as a cat than I would...I know she would.:sexywink:

I know she would also!!

All the KISS talk caused me to break out my bootleg of the KISS 12/3/80 Auckland New Zealand show last night. :laugh: One of the few nights U2 was not on the rotation. Of course U2 are back tonight and probAbly will be there for the forseeable future.

Blue Room said:

I know she would also!!

All the KISS talk caused me to break out my bootleg of the KISS 12/3/80 Auckland New Zealand show last night. :laugh: One of the few nights U2 was not on the rotation. Of course U2 are back tonight and probAbly will be there for the forseeable future.

:flirt:

this post is beautiful.....for several reasons :sexywink:

I went to get my allergy shot today. One of the long time nurses almost gave me someone else's shot :| I looked at the serum and it had someone else's name on the jar :| She completely acted like ":shrug: oops no big deal..." about it and didn't really say anything to me. I barely can handle my own shot without having a weird reaction. I don't need anyone else's! :eek:

arw9797 said:
I went to get my allergy shot today. One of the long time nurses almost gave me someone else's shot :| I looked at the serum and it had someone else's name on the jar :| She completely acted like ":shrug: oops no big deal..." about it and didn't really say anything to me. I barely can handle my own shot without having a weird reaction. I don't need anyone else's! :eek:

:yikes: That would have been bad!

Back
Top Bottom