Randoooooooom Randooooooooominess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh silly midwest girl.......it's cloudy and looks like rain. I generally associate Sept rain as being cold so I changed from shorts to jeans since I'm about to leave to run errands. Then I opened the door to leave :faint: It's 92 out right now. :der: Back to shorts......

The temp has actually gone up 2 degrees here :yippie:
I am not ready for highs only in the 50's..............70's yes, 50's no.

Go Packers!!!!!!!! *nervously chews on nails*

I can't believe THIS game is going on now without snow on the ground. It feels so wrong. They should only hold this game sometime after Thanksgiving. I think the entire season is going to feel a little off now.....

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angel:

ok I am done :wink:

Too many things I want to get done before noon today so I am in full :hyper: mode
The week before vacation is :crazy:

things I love about working at 2 pm (aside from not having to deal with the morning creeps at my work).....

not having to set an alarm :drool:

taking the dog for a walk. She's completely passed out now in her little bed :cute: When I worked the 1st shift I never could get my lazy ass off the couch to go for a walk.

I am going nowhere and doing nothing :D.........
For some reason this makes me ridiculously happy. What comes up, comes up.
Like arw, I can shut off my alarm. I will probably still wake up naturally at the buttcrack of dawn, but I can just lay there.

I am unable to listen to any other music other than Bruce. I normally have The Rising CD on non-stop at this time every year so I have branched out in that respect. I am listening to The Rising and the Harley Concert.
Bruce and U2 pulled my out of the 9/11 funk I got stuck in.

I caught United 93 the other night on tv and bawled. I don't like this week and I tend to hibernate.

Well I am rambling, aren't I? Wow. :reject:

Your vacation sounds lovely, Shari! I hope you'll have some nice weather for it. It was very autumnal here in central Indiana today--high temp of about 70, and mostly sunny. For whatever reason, it was very cold in the building where I work--65 degrees in my office--and we can't adjust the temperature. I may have to get out my "illegal" space heater (old, and doesn't shut off if it tips over). Have to re-evaluate my clothing plans for tomorrow! :D

My sister (swandiver), who lives near Orlando, says it was god-awful hot and humid there today.

I haven't watched United 93--I just can't! :sad:

I won't ever watch United 93 :tsk:

I used to watch the few documentaries of 9-11 of stuff that was filmed as it happened. Plus there was one made before 9-11 (I think) to show how the buildings were built. I can't watch that stuff anymore. It gets too depressing.....

work was soooooooooo dead tonight. :crack: I work in the fine dining restaurant right now and I barely had to make any desserts. I like it when it's busy. It's too hot in that kitchen to stand there all night doing nothing but stare at that clock.

I didn't know that was your sister :cute: I did wonder how you knew about each others cats in the cat thread :der: but I didn't know you were related.

Yep--she moved to Orlando area a little over two years ago, and MrPurrl and I bought their house here. :lol:

We have another sister, ewings, who mostly lurks in PLEBA. We finally got her (and our brother) to two shows in Chicago in 2005, and they are officially converted. :D

home, happy.................
Migraine, not happy
Amerge taken,,,,,,,
hopefully happy again in a few hours
I am not sure what I dislike more with these headaches................ the head pain, the nauseousness or the intense dislike of light and heat
nap time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom