Randoooooooom: Part of a complete breakfast.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide if I want to go to Target and/or the grocery store. :hmm:

My mom called to tell me she has a lot of what I need for dinner for tomorrow night and I should stop by her house first before I go to the store :sad: :spoiled:

Then she asked if I wanted to walk tomorrow morning :| She must of forgotten about last nights incident already.

Wow...I'm really impressed with myself. I was going to clean all day tomorrow but instead I got my bathroom, living room, and most of my kitchen done. All I have left is to vacuum, put a few things away in the kitchen and then clean my computer area :yikes: that's going to be painful. But I guess I'll have plenty of time tomorrow to do other stuff now :D

oh...SCHMEG....I checked disc 10 and it's really quiet but I played it through my stereo and could hear it. You don't really miss much. All I have to say is major pleba moment with :edge: on the award show :drool: What a hottie! :D

:drool: Goldfish :drool:

That would be the crackers, not the actual fish, BTW. :wink: :dork:

arw9797 said:
oh...SCHMEG....I checked disc 10 and it's really quiet but I played it through my stereo and could hear it. You don't really miss much. All I have to say is major pleba moment with :edge: on the award show :drool: What a hottie! :D
:hmm: Maybe if I put it in the 'puter and crank the volume I can hear it. The Popmart interview just looks so cute, when it starts out with something falling and B 'n E are both like, :yikes:.

I was trying to figure out what they were saying on the awards show from the French subtitles but it's just not the same as hearing them. :laugh:

Wow, when I point to Kariann's screen name on my AIM buddy list, some girl on a skateboard starts flying around on the screen.

:huh:

Queen Bee said:

The PLEBA thread you mentioned in the PM. :no:
What thread? :hyper: I haven't been scared by Pleba in a long time and I think I'm getting too comfortable in there! I need a kick in the ass!

Schmeg said:

:hmm: Maybe if I put it in the 'puter and crank the volume I can hear it. The Popmart interview just looks so cute, when it starts out with something falling and B 'n E are both like, :yikes:.

I was trying to figure out what they were saying on the awards show from the French subtitles but it's just not the same as hearing them. :laugh:

I didn't try to really listen to any of it other than to see if I could hear it with my stereo...then I ran into :edge: on the award show and he gives a huge :D that is so :combust:

I think I need to make a still of that one.....

arw9797 said:
PM forwarded.....

I have the disc in my computer and the sound is a lot better than on my TV
:barf:

And...

Good to know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom