Randoooooooom: Part of a complete breakfast.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have completed day 3 of 9 at work. :sigh: Then I come home and it's been such a lovely early evening...I swear I will slowly be driven insane if this stuff keeps up.

On a good note....my windows are open and the loveliest spring smelling breeze is coming into my room.

Went to the new Cost Plus World Market today.
No canadian Kit Kats, but they had canadian Coffee Crisp:drool:

:crack: My aunt better appreciate the drama I am putting myself through to make pretty CD labels for the boot of May 28 I made her.

I could eat ALL NIGHT LONG!! I have the terminal munchies. It's a good thing I'm doing a 5K walk Sunday and skating twice!

I lifted my speakers up off the floor so they are on the bookcases on either side of my stereo. I'm having company tomorrow night and I don't want Derek to start pounding on my floor :madspit: I have my music on now. I'm curious to see if he'll start making noise to show that he can hear me. TOO BAD! He can seriously make all the noise he wants because it's not even 8 PM on a Friday night :mad:

He really hasn't bothered me all that much lately but I never pounded on the floor until it was well after 11 so for him to hit the ceiling on a Saturday afternoon, as he did last weekend, is ridiculous. :madspit:

I have $5 in my checking account. Should I do a balance trasfer now or tomorrow at the ATM? :hmm: I think I can hold off until tomorrow.

arw9797 said:
I lifted my speakers up off the floor so they are on the bookcases on either side of my stereo. I'm having company tomorrow night and I don't want Derek to start pounding on my floor :madspit: I have my music on now. I'm curious to see if he'll start making noise to show that he can hear me. TOO BAD! He can seriously make all the noise he wants because it's not even 8 PM on a Friday night :mad:

He really hasn't bothered me all that much lately but I never pounded on the floor until it was well after 11 so for him to hit the ceiling on a Saturday afternoon, as he did last weekend, is ridiculous. :madspit:
:huh: He hit the ceiling on a Saturday afternoon?

He's up all night and sleeps all day...maybe he's a vampire!!

Schmeg said:

:huh: He hit the ceiling on a Saturday afternoon?

He's up all night and sleeps all day...maybe he's a vampire!!

I think he was just trying to be an ass. I just hope that having music loud tomorrow night doesn't cause any sort of issues with him thinking he can make noise. I HATE HIM!!!!!

arw9797 said:

Like he has the right to pound on anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom