Randoooooooom: Part of a complete breakfast.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

well now that is cute! I can't remember which one but one of those had me on the floor. :cute: Just dont' do anything too creepy to his cute face or I won't laugh :tsk: :|

shoptilyoudrop.jpg

angryedge.jpg

sexybeast.jpg

rain.jpg

:sigh: :sad: the boy hasn't been online all week, unless he was last night when I was passed out, so no emails. Tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary :cute: You'd think in a month he'd ask for my phone number :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Queen Bee said:

I posted it at the Halloween PLEBA Photoshop contest 2 years ago. :sigh:

My friend never responded to my email. :mad:

do you think I'm going to remember a Halloween contest from TWO years ago?!?! :|

Email your friend again! :mad:

I remember that Halloween contest from two years ago, I'd just signed up and I thought Pleba was the greatest thing ever.

:sigh:

Or maybe that was the Christmas contest before that...whatever it was, it was funny.

arw9797 said:

who wants to move to Joshua Tree CA with me?!?! :hyper: Anyone? We'll have to work at Walmart or Carl's Jr but we'll get by just fine....
:lol:

Can I get into a big huge fight with my coworkers in front of customers if I work at the Carl's Jr??? :hyper:

Queen Bee said:

I'm closer to Joshua Tree, CA than you are :drool:

you should go!!! Just get on 10 and go west until you see the sign that says Joshua Tree National Park :drool: It's the most beautiful place on the entire earth :yes:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: someone got into a fight at Carl's? Why don't I remember this?
There was yelling...someone was not happy that night! That was why they forgot to give me my food!

Schmeg said:
Or maybe that was the Christmas contest before that...whatever it was, it was funny.
i remember the christmas contest in 02!! this was back when i actively read and posted in pleba and i was soooo pissed that i spazzed out and totally missed the opportunity to vote on the entries. i've always sucked at the photoshop so i knew i wasn't going to contribute anything, but i still wanted to vote.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i remember the christmas contest in 02!! this was back when i actively read and posted in pleba and i was soooo pissed that i spazzed out and totally missed the opportunity to vote on the entries. i've always sucked at the photoshop so i knew i wasn't going to contribute anything, but i still wanted to vote.
I didn't vote but I think I posted lots of :lmao:'s! Those were the days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom