Randoooooooom: Part of a complete breakfast. - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-04-2005, 06:03 PM   #451
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg


You would assume that when someone tells you to call them on Saturday to have a "girls night out," that person would either pick up their phone or respond to voice mails, right?



Yep one would think....I was supposed to be gotten back with regarding times for movie/dinner today but did that happen?
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:05 PM   #452
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
Still having an intense love affair with Zoo Station
Considering making a cd with nothing but Vertigo tour versions of Zoo Station
I am thisclose to making a whole Itunes playlist of Bad.

Other than that, by biggest Vertigo obsession is Sunday Bloody Sunday/Bullet the Blue Sky. I could listen to that all day.

I actually just forgot the name of Bullet the Blue Sky and I was sitting here thinking, "Locust Wind? No...Rattle and Hum? No..."
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:06 PM   #453
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 01:10 AM
And speaking of seeing a band....someone that I know's band was playing this week and alot of the girls and people at work had gone and noone including people that I go out with at times didnt ask nor mention anything about me going. I would have probably gone even though I had to work the next morning. After thinking about it yesterday when I heard talk about it I kind of was irritated by the whole thing.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:06 PM   #454
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


Yep one would think....I was supposed to be gotten back with regarding times for movie/dinner today but did that happen?
Our friends stink.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:07 PM   #455
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I am thisclose to making a whole Itunes playlist of Bad.

Other than that, by biggest Vertigo obsession is Sunday Bloody Sunday/Bullet the Blue Sky. I could listen to that all day.

I actually just forgot the name of Bullet the Blue Sky and I was sitting here thinking, "Locust Wind? No...Rattle and Hum? No..."
Bad

I am really loving Bullet lately.

I should stop responding and take a quick shower.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:08 PM   #456
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Our friends stink.
Tell me about it....

Actually I'm kind of stinky so I really am going to go shower....afterall it's not my birthday.

Be back in few minutes.....everyone feel free to miss me.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:09 PM   #457
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
And speaking of seeing a band....someone that I know's band was playing this week and alot of the girls and people at work had gone and noone including people that I go out with at times didnt ask nor mention anything about me going. I would have probably gone even though I had to work the next morning. After thinking about it yesterday when I heard talk about it I kind of was irritated by the whole thing.
I hate it when that happens.

Last Saturday at work I got to hear about how everyone went to dinner on Friday night and had sooo much fun. I've told them I have no life and if they do anything, I'd rather drive down there than sit on my ass!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:10 PM   #458
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Rapid Change in Subject:

Lois Lane has joined Interference. She has a journal entry telling Superman how much she loves him. I find this way funnier than I should!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:12 PM   #459
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Rapid Change in Subject:

Lois Lane has joined Interference. She has a journal entry telling Superman how much she loves him. I find this way funnier than I should!
Poor Gary Coleman.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:12 PM   #460
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I hate it when that happens.

Last Saturday at work I got to hear about how everyone went to dinner on Friday night and had sooo much fun. I've told them I have no life and if they do anything, I'd rather drive down there than sit on my ass!
It just really ticks me off because I really wanted to see him play and noone ever said anything and they talked about it on Sunday when we were working and I talked to Amy on the phone that day. I could have just shown up by myself and would have been welcomed but the place is downtown and a total meat market so I would feel uncomfortable doing that.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:13 PM   #461
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 01:10 AM
Ok seriously going to shower now.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:15 PM   #462
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
Still having an intense love affair with Zoo Station
Considering making a cd with nothing but Vertigo tour versions of Zoo Station


Have you heard Zoo Station from the Phoenix 1 show? In the intro Bono coughs and does a sinister MacPhisto-like laugh.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:23 PM   #463
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 10:10 PM
Thanks everyone

To celebrate 'my loss' I'm going out for dinner
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:23 PM   #464
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


Poor Gary Coleman.
Good thread!

*lurks in IO regularly*

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:24 PM   #465
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee




Have you heard Zoo Station from the Phoenix 1 show? In the intro Bono coughs and does a sinister MacPhisto-like laugh.
He keeps teasing us like that...
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com