Randoooooooom: Part of a complete breakfast.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:| oh and in case anyone cares...yes my mother asked and yes I told her the boy wants to meet. So now she's obsessd with what I'm going to wear. :mad: :mad: :mad: I don't even know where we are going yet!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Can I just say I am in love with your new sig/avatar? :heart:

they are both actually 2 years old and an old look for me but tomorrow is 22 years since Red Rocks so I had to go back to this look at least for the weekend. I can't wait to watch it tomorrow!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:| I went to the film store to get my pictures. I was soaking by the time I got into the store. Then I went to Quiznos to pick up lunch and got even more wet. Now I'm home. I had to change again :mad: I also decided it was a good idea to find my jacket and umbrella for the next time I got out. :mad:

I jut want to curl up in bed and take a nap but I have too much to do :(

I better go again or I'll never leave.

back into the pouring rain.......

It's 84 out right now and feels like summer! When I left for work this morning I could hear crickets chirping....once I hear them I always feel like summer is really here. :hyper: I love summer!!

Day 4 of 9 of the Gapathon is complete so I am basically halfway through.

I got rained on and soaked three times today, I made 6 trips up and down my steps, and I cooked and cleaned all day damn. Oh and I emailed the boy back :sexywink: I'm super tired and everyone should be here soon :crack:

:wave: See ya all later.....

Kariann said:
It's 84 out right now and feels like summer! When I left for work this morning I could hear crickets chirping....once I hear them I always feel like summer is really here. :hyper: I love summer!!

Day 4 of 9 of the Gapathon is complete so I am basically halfway through.

Nothing beats a sunny summer day in the mid 80s. :drool:

:applaud:

arw9797 said:
I got rained on and soaked three times today, I made 6 trips up and down my steps, and I cooked and cleaned all day damn. Oh and I emailed the boy back :sexywink: I'm super tired and everyone should be here soon :crack:

:wave: See ya all later.....

I was just about to ask if you emailed the boy. Have a good time! :D

:mad:

You would assume that when someone tells you to call them on Saturday to have a "girls night out," that person would either pick up their phone or respond to voice mails, right?

:sigh:

I was kind of thinking about going to the Harborside tonight to sit on the deck, drink yummy frozen concoctions, listen to a band, and look at boats.

Yay fah!!!!!:applaud:
You would assume that when someone tells you to call them on Saturday to have a "girls night out," that person would either pick up their phone or respond to voice mails, right?
no response:down:

Still having an intense love affair with Zoo Station:heart:
Considering making a cd with nothing but Vertigo tour versions of Zoo Station:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom