Randoooooooom: Part of a complete breakfast.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
His email was so cute :combust: He better be this cute in person :mad:
:hyper:

If he isn't you have some good friends who will kick his ass. :mad:

well I'm going to tell you.....

In my cute boy email fog I went to pleba to see if anyone posted in the Freestylin thread lately. No one has :tsk: :sigh: But I accidentally clicked on the fan fic forum. I then had a slight smilie-fest over the alliteration use by the words fan fic forum...:drool: alliteration :love: I then discussed how someone has a thread in the fan fic forum with an :edge: smilie :sigh: and how I clicked on the thread bu then realized how horribly scared I would be if I decided to read any sort of fan fic about my cute Edge.

But again, in my cute email boy fog, I used too many smilies and my browser got all weird and I didn't copy what I wrote so I lost my post! :grumpy:

I guess this is a lame post so I'll stop now. Seeing that smilie scared the crap out of me but the whole alliteration thing is quite exciting for me....../end lamest post ever.

arw9797 said:
well I'm going to tell you.....

In my cute boy email fog I went to pleba to see if anyone posted in the Freestylin thread lately. No one has :tsk: :sigh: But I accidentally clicked on the fan fic forum. I then had a slight smilie-fest over the alliteration use by the words fan fic forum...:drool: alliteration :love: I then discussed how someone has a thread in the fan fic forum with an :edge: smilie :sigh: and how I clicked on the thread bu then realized how horribly scared I would be if I decided to read any sort of fan fic about my cute Edge.

But again, in my cute email boy fog, I used too many smilies and my browser got all weird and I didn't copy what I wrote so I lost my post! :grumpy:

I guess this is a lame post so I'll stop now. Seeing that smilie scared the crap out of me but the whole alliteration thing is quite exciting for me....../end lamest post ever.
:eek: The last time I went in there was back in the old Haiku days *moment of silence for old Haiku days*

I hate it when the smilie thing happens and the post disappears. :grumpy:

ok so what do I tell the boy? He got a promotion this week and sprained his ankle so I have to be all :hyper: about the promotion and :hug: about his ankle......

But then what the hell do I say about the drink other than OK!

Is there a place you'd like to go have the drink? You could suggest somewhere maybe...

*never did the thinking for a date before*

*realizes it's been far too long since I've been on a real date* :reject:

Schmeg said:

:eek: The last time I went in there was back in the old Haiku days *moment of silence for old Haiku days*

I hate it when the smilie thing happens and the post disappears. :grumpy:

it was such a shock to see that forum come up. Going to pleba is one thing but the fan fic forum ( :drool: ) is too scary. But I guess it's worked out well for me because I'm enjoying saying fan fic forum :combust:

I need to read something from 14th century England NOW. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Schmeg said:
Is there a place you'd like to go have the drink? You could suggest somewhere maybe...

*never did the thinking for a date before*

*realizes it's been far too long since I've been on a real date* :reject:

T
H
E

L
I
F
F
E
Y

but I wouldn't want to scare the boy by taking him to an Irish pub that makes me :drool:

I'll have to think about it. :hmm:

arw9797 said:
ok so what do I tell the boy? He got a promotion this week and sprained his ankle so I have to be all :hyper: about the promotion and :hug: about his ankle......

But then what the hell do I say about the drink other than OK!

Just say meeting for a drink sounds good and then make a suggestion of a place to meet maybe. Keep it simple.

arw9797 said:
T
H
E

L
I
F
F
E
Y
:der:

Well he knows you're going to Ireland...maybe he'll think it's your kickoff before the trip? :shrug:

Edit: Read last post...Never mind! :D

70a58abf.jpg

Best weather week yet. :drool:

Sorry ARW.

damn! I'm supposed to walk with my mother tomorrow. The boy is her favorite topic now. I can't keep anything from her because she goes on and on and on and on and on so now she's going to freak out and then offer to take me shopping to buy something new and cute to wear. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom