Randoooooooom on a hot summer's day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
macgavin2.jpg

dancinggavin.jpg

zoomdg.gif

belt.jpg

:der: I promised my cousin I would take her out to dinner with the bonus check I'm getting for referring her to my company. She picked a fondue place that is $31-$50 per person!!!!!!! :lmao: I told her no and I would find something else. What a joke! My sister said maybe she didn't know how much it was a person but I think she does know. My cousin is kind of like that. Talk about trying to take advantage of something. She probably doesn't want to spend that much but wants to go to this place. I have no intentions of taking her out to a fancy meal. I said I'd take her to dinner but I didn't say Subway or Chipotle wasn't on my list of places! :mad: She was very short in her last email. I basically said a fondue place would be a waste of money for me because there won't be enough for me to eat to justify spending that much money. :madspit:

arw9797 said:
:der: I promised my cousin I would take her out to dinner with the bonus check I'm getting for referring her to my company. She picked a fondue place that is $31-$50 per person!!!!!!! :lmao: I told her no and I would find something else. What a joke! My sister said maybe she didn't know how much it was a person but I think she does know. My cousin is kind of like that. Talk about trying to take advantage of something. She probably doesn't want to spend that much but wants to go to this place. I have no intentions of taking her out to a fancy meal. I said I'd take her to dinner but I didn't say Subway or Chipotle wasn't on my list of places! :mad: She was very short in her last email. I basically said a fondue place would be a waste of money for me because there won't be enough for me to eat to justify spending that much money. :madspit:

Fondue Place? The Melting Pot?

shari schultz said:

Fondue Place? The Melting Pot?

yeah that's it! I couldn't remember the name. My sister looked it up online. I don't care if there's tons of vegetarian friendly options I'm not spending that much! :tsk:

Have you been there?

arw9797 said:
Have you been there?
i have!! i went for my 15th birthday (so yeah...i'm turning 22 in less than a month so it's been a while lol) and i didn't like it but my culinary tastes have changed since then. looking at the menu now, i'd love it. but it is incredibly overpriced.

mayhaps you could go for dessert only? they have wonderful dessert fondues :drool:

I haven't been to it, but a coworker has been. She said it was good, but pricey and it is a 3 hour experience....

KhanadaRhodes said:

i have!! i went for my 15th birthday (so yeah...i'm turning 22 in less than a month so it's been a while lol) and i didn't like it but my culinary tastes have changed since then. looking at the menu now, i'd love it. but it is incredibly overpriced.

mayhaps you could go for dessert only? they have wonderful dessert fondues :drool:

I think it's fairly new here because I'd never heard of it until about a month ago.

Is dessert expensive? I really did not want to spend too much. I'm only doing it because she seems to think I should split this bonus money with her. According to her I never would have gotten the money if she wouldnt' have gotten hired but what miss soon to be out of unemployment money doesn't understand is I'm the one who helped her get the job :crazy: Anyhoooo...I told her that was my money but I'd take her to dinner. Now I feel like she's going to try to take advantage of that offer...which she sort of has by suggesting an expensive place. :|

arw9797 said:

I think it's fairly new here because I'd never heard of it until about a month ago.

Is dessert expensive? I really did not want to spend too much. I'm only doing it because she seems to think I should split this bonus money with her. According to her I never would have gotten the money if she wouldnt' have gotten hired but what miss soon to be out of unemployment money doesn't understand is I'm the one who helped her get the job :crazy: Anyhoooo...I told her that was my money but I'd take her to dinner. Now I feel like she's going to try to take advantage of that offer...which she sort of has by suggesting an expensive place. :|
It's like an episode of Seinfeld:|

arw9797 said:
Is dessert expensive? I really did not want to spend too much. I'm only doing it because she seems to think I should split this bonus money with her. According to her I never would have gotten the money if she wouldnt' have gotten hired but what miss soon to be out of unemployment money doesn't understand is I'm the one who helped her get the job :crazy:
i think dessert would probably be like $10-15. i remember they have a smores fondue, yummy :drool:

i hate people like that. it makes you wish they hadn't found out about the bonus in the first place. it's not half hers or anything, it's yours. :tsk:

anyway, i'm going out to eat so i'll be back soon :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom