Randoooooooom on a hot summer's day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
well i mean i can tell it's me because i recognize my camera and because of where i'm standing. whoever recorded the video was a couple rows behind me and to my right.

it's an asf file and sometimes those can be problemsome and this is one of them. i can see the video but i can't hear anything. :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

well i mean i can tell it's me because i recognize my camera and because of where i'm standing. whoever recorded the video was a couple rows behind me and to my right.

it's an asf file and sometimes those can be problemsome and this is one of them. i can see the video but i can't hear anything. :sad:

I'd take that over seeing my arm on the Phoenix DVD for like 3 seconds. :grumpy:

Do you have codecs installed? :hmm:

2 loads folded and put away
2 loads washed
1 load into dryer
Waiting for dryer to finish so that I can go to bed :banghead:

These swimming lessons everyday are creating way more laundry than I anticipated :huh:

Queen Bee said:
I'd take that over seeing my arm on the Phoenix DVD for like 3 seconds. :grumpy:

Do you have codecs installed? :hmm:
:laugh: well it's my arms too for about that long so don't feel bad.

i don't know. i had all this shit figured out on my pc cuz some tech-savvy people at another forum compiled like every codec you'd ever need into one pack but i think it was for pc only. i should see if they mention that macs need anything. :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: well it's my arms too for about that long so don't feel bad.

i don't know. i had all this shit figured out on my pc cuz some tech-savvy people at another forum compiled like every codec you'd ever need into one pack but i think it was for pc only. i should see if they mention that macs need anything. :hmm:

I see, I see.

What performance is the video of anyway?

Look at what I've got fah :hyper:

pict30712pl.jpg

so far i can't find any info about downloading codecs for mac. i've downloaded all the programs that come with every codec you should need but still no audio. i finally downloaded another video player and it makes it sound like shit. :sad:

Canadian KitKats used to have the dual wrapping - foil on the inside and then an outer paper wrapping. Now they are in one wrapping that I hesitate to call paper. It's some weird sort of plastic/paper wrap.

We have Vanilla KitKats too and I think I may have seen dark chocolate KitKats too but I'm not sure

KhanadaRhodes said:
so far i can't find any info about downloading codecs for mac. i've downloaded all the programs that come with every codec you should need but still no audio. i finally downloaded another video player and it makes it sound like shit. :sad:

Maybe the audio sounds like shit in the first place. :hmm:

fah said:
Canadian KitKats used to have the dual wrapping - foil on the inside and then an outer paper wrapping. Now they are in one wrapping that I hesitate to call paper. It's some weird sort of plastic/paper wrap.
they are still wrapped like this in america :drool:

too bad the american ones taste like shit! :happy:

Queen Bee said:
Maybe the audio sounds like shit in the first place. :hmm:
:hmm: mayhaps. i wish i had my pc all hooked up so i could listen and make sure it's not just my computer. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom