Randoooooooom on a hot summer's day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pict30708op.jpg

:heart: sheer perfection :heart:

The library update....

70 cents was the fine on my daughter's card but it turns out the overdue books were on Mr fah's card so tomorrow we go to the library again and pay more fines :yes:

But the good library news was that I was able to get 2 dvds for 3 days that I wanted. One of them is 'The Corporation' and the other one I can't remember the name of at the moment :banghead: but it's a music dvd. I think it might be called the Music Express or something like that. It's about a concert tour that took place in Canada in either the late 60's or early 70's and the groups travelled via train across Canada. The bands include the Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin :up: I'm hoping it's as good as it looks

And....

My Dad pboned and wants to take me and the mini fahs out for lunch tomorrow :dance:

I accepted his offer :yes:

We are going to pick him up after the mini fahs swimming lessons in the morning.

hey QueenBee... if you happen to chizip the elevation bounce, can you let me know so I don't miss it. Feel free to PM me :wink: :wink:

ok, back to drying mini Lila64's hair :giggle:

Queen Bee said:
Sounds like fun, fah :up:

I thought the mini fahs were finished with swimming lessons :confused:

They were but I signed them up for lessons for the next 2 weeks. They go Monday to Friday in the morning for their lessons. The youngest mini fah's lesson is 30 minutes and the older 2's lesson is 45 minutes long. It's something to keep them occupied during the long summer holiday.

A lot of their friends are in summer daycamps but that's just too expensive for us when you have to put 3 kids in. :yikes: It's cheaper to do things like lesson for part of the day and then spend the rest of the day doing something else.

That reminds me ~ I have to sign them up for a soccer camp in August :hmm:

fah said:
They were but I signed them up for lessons for the next 2 weeks. They go Monday to Friday in the morning for their lessons. The youngest mini fah's lesson is 30 minutes and the older 2's lesson is 45 minutes long. It's something to keep them occupied during the long summer holiday.
that reminds me of when i'd take swimming lessons in the summer :cute:

and soccer camp!! you're signing them up for the same stuff i always did in the summer. i never went to daycamp either. :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

that reminds me of when i'd take swimming lessons in the summer :cute:

and soccer camp!! you're signing them up for the same stuff i always did in the summer. i never went to daycamp either. :happy:

And guess where the oldest mini fah is going the first week of August....Summer camp for 5 days :shocked: I went to Brownie Camp when I was much younger. I seem to recall having lots of fun and getting to sleep in a bunk bed for the first time :up:

She is going with a friend from school :up:

Hi fah and the mini-fahs! I just stop by from time to time. Just trying to figure our what randoooooom was, but it's just that - random... :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom