Randoooooooom on a hot summer's day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

No, from my concert :sexywink:

adamkick.gif

:drool:

One of my friends got a new kitten and his name is Sparky. I had to refrain from telling her how that's Adam's nickname. :reject:

The :bono: candle is currently residing by my bedside table.

There's a cute moment between :larry: and :bono: during Yahweh. Larry was late to arrive at the tip of the ellipse and Bono's sings "I'm still waiting for... the drummer" as soon as Larry runs out to the tip. Larry pinches Bono's sides as he makes his way to his little keyboard. :cute:

I should make a gif of that :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:wave: hi april! :D

Queen Bee said:
I never got started on it. Please don't disown me
down.gif
i won't. :hug:

can i just say that i'm getting progressively pissed off with dave's outspokenness with every inxs show? :mad:

when they announced the three people with the lowest votes the FIRST thing brooke said "what are your thoughts on this, dave?" what the fuck does it matter to him? he's not in the band and he won't be making the decisions as to who stays or goes :banghead:

anyway, i'm done. thank you.

KhanadaRhodes said:
can i just say that i'm getting progressively pissed off with dave's outspokenness with every inxs show? :mad:

when they announced the three people with the lowest votes the FIRST thing brooke said "what are your thoughts on this, dave?" what the fuck does it matter to him? he's not in the band and he won't be making the decisions as to who stays or goes :banghead:

anyway, i'm done. thank you.

And he's such a sleazeball too :down:

Queen Bee said:

Last night I made a short video of that scene just for you. :kiss:

http://s14.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OUCOE0QE78U93GBHDLJE72242

OK, that's the most adorable thing ever. :lmao: :cute: The only thing that beats it was during Philly during the same song when he was trying hard not to crack up but then he looked at Adam and lost it at the very end of the song. I tried like hell to get a pic but this is the only one that came out of that

15639118_1819-med.JPG

:cute: :drool:

I love you, QB, seriously. :kiss:

Queen Bee said:
And he's such a sleazeball too :down:
yeah. instead of voting on singers, i wish we could vote on getting rid of him as a host! :drool: sorry dave, whoever's idea it was to plant your ass on that couch and make you the fucking leader of the show must've taken some bad acid.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

OK, that's the most adorable thing ever. :lmao: :cute: The only thing that beats it was during Philly during the same song when he was trying hard not to crack up but then he looked at Adam and lost it at the very end of the song. I tried like hell to get a pic but this is the only one that came out of that

15639118_1819-med.JPG

:cute: :drool:

I love you, QB, seriously. :kiss:

How adorable! I also love how the keys have pieces of tape with the chords on them and he still manages to look lost whenever he's playing. My friend has a perfect shot of him looking confused. It makes me laugh everytime I look at it. :cute:

I love you too :kiss:

Queen Bee said:
I just made another video clip. I can't stop :love:

flyinghat.gif

http://s14.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=306FU0XI5YPU70TDZ3I1RUWSY9

Does Bono get reunited with the hat? Download the video to watch the gripping conclusion. :hyper:

Highly recommended for the :adam: girls :sexywink:
:cute:

Queen Bee said:

How adorable! I also love how the keys have pieces of tape with the chords on them and he still manages to look lost whenever he's playing. My friend has a perfect shot of him looking confused. It makes me laugh everytime I look at it. :cute:

I love you too :kiss:

Too cute. He looks like a little kid up there playing it, haha. :laugh:

I haven't forgotten about the mullet. Which is why I stared at his ass during LAPOE in Philly. :angel:

I'm so bringing a sign to NYC "LARRY CUT THE DAMN MULLET!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom