Randoooooooom on a hot summer's day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy: Okay from the first page on this thread I thinkthat Queen Bee finished her Glendale download at 5;15 last night, Eastern time.

I sure hope the power was still on at my house then. :crack: Apparently only a few cities in RI actually had power after 5 pm due to heat, thunderstorms, or exploding manholes.

Details after dinner.

Schmeg said:
:crazy: Okay from the first page on this thread I thinkthat Queen Bee finished her Glendale download at 5;15 last night, Eastern time.

I sure hope the power was still on at my house then. :crack: Apparently only a few cities in RI actually had power after 5 pm due to heat, thunderstorms, or exploding manholes.

Details after dinner.

It actually finished sometime at noon EST. I decided to swimming yesterday and ending up missing watching the torrent complete. :der:

I saw your username listed on the seeders list for a couple of hours so it definitely completed on your end :up:

Schmeg said:

Details after dinner.

:ohmy:

arw9797 said:
:| I'm so popular today! On my work, home, and cell phone I've gotten wrong numbers. Nothing for me :tsk:

:hug: I hate when that happens and I think you mentioned earlier about working with people who lie to you all day too...not your co-workers but clients right? Me too :hug:

I had a great day today :)

The mini fahs swimming lessons went really well - youngest mini fah jumped off the diving board :up:
Went for lunch with Dad to Milestones and had a yummy lunch. I had the grilled vegies on foccacia bread with a salad :drool:
After lunch to we went to Ambleside Beach and ate ice cream :)
And I think dinner is going to be a picnic at the beach if I can get my act together :hmm:

fah said:

:hug: I hate when that happens and I think you mentioned earlier about working with people who lie to you all day too...not your co-workers but clients right? Me too :hug:

I work with 3rd party brokers who only want their commission check. So yep...they lie! Basically my company is the funding source for general equipment leases. The brokers don't work for us but they have relationships with vendors. So when a customer goes to the vendor or broker then the broker gives us the deal and we have to make sure it's 110% legal and everything is where it should be before we pay anyone anything. The brokers, and some vendors, will tell me anything they think I will want to hear in order to get their money. But I don't believe anything anyone tells me so they have a hard time getting past me. It's really fun and no one else wants to be on the broker team because they're afraid of the brokers! :madspit:

:shifty: :reject: that's probably more you needed to know!

fah said:
I had a great day today :)

The mini fahs swimming lessons went really well - youngest mini fah jumped off the diving board :up:
Went for lunch with Dad to Milestones and had a yummy lunch. I had the grilled vegies on foccacia bread with a salad :drool:
After lunch to we went to Ambleside Beach and ate ice cream :)
And I think dinner is going to be a picnic at the beach if I can get my act together :hmm:

your lunch sounds like it was gooooood :drool:

fah said:

:hyper:

The video for the song or the ipod ad?

Either one would be appreciated :hyper:

~really going now~

No, from my concert :sexywink:

adamkick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom