Randoooooooom on a hot summer's day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
DD demos? I thought you had everything already. First you find information on the band you hadn't known already and now this? I'm starting to doubt your commitment to Duran Duran. :tsk:
:laugh: it's hard to come by demos sometimes :sad:

unless you wanna pay someone $20 to make you a bootleg :tsk:

Queen Bee said:
What were they instead? :ohmy:
someone attempting to sound like duran duran. except for the vocal parts.

the story was simon was sick so john took over. now we all know he's not the best vocalist. but one would wonder, why wouldn't andy do it? out of the rest of the band, if they were pressed for time or something and just HAD to do demos and couldn't wait for simon, they'd pick andy, who's the better singer. john's voice has improved but he sounded like shit back then.

anyway, john was like "wtf that isn't true" when someone played him a song (or maybe they just told him the story). and even so, the vocalist doesn't sound like john.

but it's an interesting item to have since it is a fake.

oh, i should add they are the seven and the ragged tiger demos.

the only legitimate demo from this album to surface is of the song seven and the ragged tiger, which i have. :drool: this song never made it on the album though. it ended up becoming tiger tiger and the seventh stranger. :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

someone attempting to sound like duran duran. except for the vocal parts.

the story was simon was sick so john took over. now we all know he's not the best vocalist. but one would wonder, why wouldn't andy do it? out of the rest of the band, if they were pressed for time or something and just HAD to do demos and couldn't wait for simon, they'd pick andy, who's the better singer. john's voice has improved but he sounded like shit back then.

anyway, john was like "wtf that isn't true" when someone played him a song (or maybe they just told him the story). and even so, the vocalist doesn't sound like john.

but it's an interesting item to have since it is a fake.

It sucks you paid 20 bucks for that shit though :down:

Queen Bee said:
I'm watching the DVD again. I just spotted an asshole I encountered in the GA line in the ellipse. :down: God, that crowd was so lifeless. The only performance that really got them riled up was All Because of You. :der:
i hate crowds like that :down:

and that song of all songs? :silent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom