Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
ok...I'm so out of the loop here. I know we all know each others cell phones but are we just meeting in baggage? LAX has like a zillion different baggage areas...:shifty: I think. :|

Did you guys discuss this already? I've been way too concerned with maps to think of any details other than that.

No we have not discussed this. I think we are all carrying everything on.

arw9797 said:
ok...I'm so out of the loop here. I know we all know each others cell phones but are we just meeting in baggage? LAX has like a zillion different baggage areas...:shifty: I think. :|

Did you guys discuss this already? I've been way too concerned with maps to think of any details other than that.
:ohmy: No, I don't think we discussed this...I guess we can meet in baggage, what airlines are you coming in on? Jim and I aren't checking anything so we can go find yours instead.

Actually, can someone pm me your flight and everything? Maybe we can just find your gate since we'll be inside security and everything.

I'm bringing Gaelic Storm and a CD filled with Vertigo. I hope someone has THE JOSHUA TREE packed since I can't find mine. I know I know ....you said you have it but you know I'm a weirdo and need to ask a million times. :huh:

Thanks for the pm...I actually got the pop-up!

I have packed PLENTY of music since I have a LOOOONG flight...lots of variety, some good mixes, and, of course, JT! :D

:wave: Really going now...see you tomorrow!

fuckyou.gif

:wink: just kidding...

you mean you ARE gay?

:eyebrow:i am, have always been, and will always be female. whatever it is on the internet that makes people think i'm a guy, it's purely coincidental. and kind of wierd.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
:yawn:

:hyper:

:wave:

Bye randoooooomers!!!!! Have a great weekend! I'm leaving soon to board my jet plane that will take me to a desert sky. :drool:

I've been home for about an hour :( Kariann, Schmeg, and Jim are all in the air somewhere.

The desert sky was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I wish I could have stayed for a week. We went to Joshua Tree National Park. I've just never seen anything like it.

The concert was amazing....actually the whole weekend was amazing but I wouldn't expect anything less from a trip with Kariann and Schmeg. :hug:

Oh and meeting other Interferencers was great. We didn't get a chance to really talk to too many people but it was still cool to see the faces with the names....

arw9797 said:

I've been home for about an hour :( Kariann, Schmeg, and Jim are all in the air somewhere.

The desert sky was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I wish I could have stayed for a week. We went to Joshua Tree National Park. I've just never seen anything like it.

The concert was amazing....actually the whole weekend was amazing but I wouldn't expect anything less from a trip with Kariann and Schmeg. :hug:

Oh and meeting other Interferencers was great. We didn't get a chance to really talk to too many people but it was still cool to see the faces with the names....

I miss you guys...as usual when we part ways.

It was another fun weekend as usual. You guys are the best! :hug:

I agree it was great meeting some of the other folks. Hope we get to see some again sometime.

fah said:

Going topless eh :wink:

:laugh:

But I guess you're already gone :wave:
:lol: :yikes: Thankfully for everyone involved, I went with the shirts.

I'm back and I was VERY nervous when I turned my phone on at ELEVEN-THIRTY Eastern time and found no one told me they got home all right. :grumpy: :mom:

But now I know you guys didn't crash into the Rocky Mountains so I forgive you. :hug:

:wave: I need to find a time zone I can live with right now...but first I might look at my new Otto picture! :drool:

But before I go...

:lol:

33%3B%3A785923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323654598962ot1lsi

We have the funnest weekends of anyone. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom