Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
old names......old threads.......

too many smilie options for that one......
:yes: I agree.

I wish I had a regular enough schedule to pick up a second job...I can't seem to save money anymore and I'm going to need lots of it soon.

Crap, I forgot to get my dance test application in. :mad:

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: wait......you mean you haven't hear Johnny Tarr in TWO months? :sad:
:no: :sad:

If you don't count the week it was stuck in my head after I got home! :laugh:

fah said:
shhh everyone quiet please....I think the mini fahs are finally asleep

:shifty:
The minute someone tells me to be quiet I trip over something or walk into something or knock something over, resulting in a big dramatic crash. I'll try to stay still.

I have to make a mix cd tomorrow but I know as soon as I go to do it I'm going to forget what I wanted to put on it. :grumpy:

nope! next week I'm going to call and ask to view the apartment I'll be in...there's someone in it now but they said I can still see it. Once I do that then I'll fill out the application. :shifty: I hope I'm approved.

I suppose if I bought a car while I was unemployed I should be able to be approved to lease an apartment.

fah said:
Lets find out....maybe you'll win a prize

Schmeg remind me to tell you my mini fah gap story one day
:cute: :hyper: I would love a mini fah Gap story!

:confused: What are we counting?

I'm a FOB!!!!!!!!!!! :cute:

at work we have key fobs to get in our office. It's a magnetic thingy that unlocks the door. Everytime someone mentions their fob I think of the big world of blue.

I now have less than half way to go to reach blue crack addict status or whatever the hell it is....at this rate I should be able to get 500 posts in this thread alone to get it closed! :der:

Even I have more posts than IWB and I've been MIA most of the night!

Do you have some Readi-Whip for the pumpkin pie? That's the only way I can eat it.

I am strill dressed and it's almost 20 of 1. :crack: And why does the sound on NBC not work unless I press the Audio Select button on my remote twice? :eyebrow: And how did I figure that out to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom