Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:sad: a week ago I was packing and getting ready to leave. Didn't I say on Monday when Schmeg said "this is the hard part" when we were on the shuttle saying our goodbyes that it woudln't be hard until the weekend? Yep. Even if I was fine I couldn't find anyone to hang out with this weekend unless I went to Amy's apartment with her two long haired cats that make me sneeze. I emailed Alli on Monday or Tuesday after she asked me about my trip and where the apartment is. No answer. Whatever. I'm sort of fascinated by that one. I always respond to her emails. Anyways....now it's the hard part. Last weekend was 3 days of fun and now this weekend is going to suck :(
Tell me about it. :| Although I still find the quick-n-depressing airport good byes the worst part because I'm gettingused to sitting at home on the weekends.

:wave: not talking to yourself anymore!

I might wash my face and then take you up on the songs-over-AIM offer...I don't know if I could sleep knowing they're out there and I don't have them...

:hmm: the computer desk I want is on sale at officemax.com. I love it but I think it's too big for where I want it. Maybe I should actually go to an office max this weekend instead of trying to shop online or with their catalog. Or better yet...maybe I should wait until I've actually been approved for the apartment before I worry about that.

Schmeg said:

I might wash my face and then take you up on the songs-over-AIM offer...I don't know if I could sleep knowing they're out there and I don't have them...

I'm going to go for a bit. I'll definitely be here tomorrow night so if you still need them let me know :D

:laugh: You'll probably be approved, don't worry!

Okay, if you're going I'm going so i won't be up all night and I can think about new songs all day tomorrow! :D First day back to work after vacation...I'll need something to look forward to!

U2 performed on Top of the Pops tonight, and somewhere buried in a 4,037,573,628,957 page thread inWTAHAN there are some downloads...but why download when someone can send them you you on AIM? :wink:

Must...go...to...bed!! :mad:

:wave: I'm really going!! I only meant to be here for a few minutes..! :huh:

oh...i've got some shitty quality video of them doing 'vergito' that's somewhere on my computer (i moved my files around and now i can't find anything) that i downloaded earlier today off some site. is that what you're talking about?

go to U2exit.com....right click on the link, save target as, and download it on your computer. It takes about 2 minutes to do the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom